Hej From Sweden!

timm

Hejsan!

Been lurking some in the background for a while, but find that it might be time for a small greet from me.

I'm a happy guy, 38yo when this is written. I live hear the city Halmstad, on the south-west coast of Sweden. I got my licence for motorcycle and started biking 2005 with a Honda CB750, moved a few years later to a Sukisuki Bandit but upgraded that to a brand new VFR800 in 2014. And Wow - what a bike!!

I try to ride as much as possible during the season. From late october until somewhere in march the roads here are salted and you almost die due to the darkness. During that the bike rests in the garage.

When not riding I work as a technician at the biomedical dept. in the nearby hospital.

Take care and ride neat! :happy:

• Member Contributer

Welcome Timm! Good job on posting the pic, sometimes the natives get a bit aggressive when no pictures are posted on introduction post!

Ride Safe!

• Member Contributer

Welcome from another northern country (see avatar). Nice bike!

Look at it this way, people living in places where they can ride all year don't have the winter to dream about all the great rides they will do when the weather improves. And, of course, winter is time to do maintenance and convince ourselves that a $$$ (fill-in-the-blank) will make the bike even better next season.

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! :happy:

Belfry, you are quite right. As sad you get when putting the bike away in the late autumn, that's how excited you are when you take out on the first day in spring.

The best part right now: we are at the latter time! :fing02:

Archived