Hello!........................... Again

daword2011

Just re-joined the VFR club. I had a 2000 VFR that I sold with 68,000 miles on it and bought a mint SV1000S that I rode for a while before getting hit by a car :( Tore my ACL, MCL, and both my meniscus. I am now about 4 months out of surgery and finally had my insurance settlement and everything come through. Ever since I sold my old yellow VFR I have regretted it, it has been my favorite of any of my bikes so far and I decided to buy another. So I recently picked up a 2005 VFR800 with Givi V35 bags and 6000 miles on it fr $3800 and am loving it. What a fantastic bike and I don't think I could ever daily ride something else!

post-26416-0-87792100-1425602337.jpg

post-26416-0-38698900-1425602339.jpg

post-26416-0-72195600-1425602340.jpg

• Member Contributer

Welcome Back! Nice find too, 6K miles is almost brand new

Love the exhaust, it's loud enough but not annoyingly so and looks fantastic IMO. I'm loving the bike so far and am enjoying the new bike. I've only just been approved to ride so I've been taking it nice and slow right now. Also it's the stock seat that the previous owner modded and added extra foam to, pretty comfortable but not as clean as I would like so I just ordered a saddle man foam and cover kit.

• Member Contributer

You stole that bike. Seriously, those pipes are made of unobtanium!

not quite.....

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Auspuff-Laser-Extreme-fur-Honda-VFR-800-RC-46-II-ab-Bj-2002-/141598007638?pt=DE_Motorradteile&hash=item20f7e62156

Is from a guy over on the German VFR site, I have no financial interest in it.

I don't know Duthcy, those are already over $400 USD and there is still 6 days left. I'm being they go pretty high.

It is coincidental that they pop up after I said you just can't find them though! Don't think I've ever seen a set for sale.

Sent from my phone, please forgive brevity and misspelling

• Member Contributer

He won't even ship to the UK, so Ohio is probably well out! :mad:

Ciao,

• 1 month later...
  • Member Contributer

There is a guy over on the Dutch forum selling his. Asking price eur 350.

Where there is a will, there is a way...

Yeah. DHL, or Fedex. :beer:

I like the 4 barrel shotgun.

Pics w/o the hard bags please! :comp13:

Archived