6Th Gen Galfer Brake Line Group Buy

mk3dub

Question

• Member Contributer

Hello everyone,

Just got approval from the moderators to post this, so here goes!

After recently picking up a red 6th gen, Stoltec Moto and Galfer decided to run a special on VFR braided stainless steel brake line kits. This is for forum members only, so please PM me here. As you can see, www.stoltecmoto.com doesn't even list the VFR...

Pricing:

ABS MSRP: $330.63 plus shipping
ABS Group Buy Price: $230 shipped within US

Non-ABS MSRP: $300.01 plus shipping
Non-ABS Group Buy Price: $200 shipped within US

EDIT:
5th gen MSRP: $310
5th gen Group Buy Price: $200 shipped within US

All kits will be clear lines with silver fittings and include the clutch line.

Group Buy Terms:

• Group buy will run until midnight EST on 12/21/14
  • Ten people are required to obtain this pricing. If more are interested, we'll need another full group of ten.
  • Orders will be placed with Galfer when ten payments are received and will ship direct from Galfer (I will keep you up to date on the build time). Subsequent batch orders will be made in increments of 10.
  • If 12/20/14 comes and goes without enough interest, payments received will be fully refunded.
  • $20 will be donated back to the forum for each order ($200 for each group)!

Thanks!
Nick
www.stoltecmoto.com

Order Roster:

1. dgordon
2. grond1234
3. BTeiger
4. PorradaVFR
5. RRM
6. VFRpwr
7. Northwood
8. Skids
9. wera803
10. bayarearider

11. mk3dub
12. MaxSwell
13. Hawkeye Driver
14. 98curt
15. nick84
16. gmtech94
17. TomP
18. HRCCBR

• Answers 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Member Contributer

Postage to Queensland, Australia? If reasonable, I'm keen.

$250 for non-ABS. $280 for ABS.

I am interested in Gen 6 ABS VFR800.Clutch Lines included as well?what will be the postage cost to Singapore?

$280. And yes, it includes the clutch line.

• Member Contributer

OK everyone - some updates. The first wave of 10 orders has been placed, built, and shipped. Most everyone will have their kits by the weekend (unless you're OCONUS). If you don't see them by Saturday, let me know.

Secondly, we're 3/10 confirmed for the second wave. We need another 7 to make this second wave a reality! In order to make this happen, I've extended the sale one more day - until midnight on 12/21/14 EST. As long as we get the full 10 kit requirement, the order will be placed with Galfer on Monday.

Thanks!

• Member Contributer

Excellent work.

I shan't expect delivery until into the New Year but will let you know when it arrives.

• Member Contributer

We're at 4 confirmed. I've had a few tire kickers, but no commitments, yet. If you're on the fence, now is the time to decide. Few days left!

• Member Contributer

Come On Everyone. My baby wants her new farkels/anchors. I hear it raises the sex appeal of the owners to frightening levels and makes you the envy of all who lay eyes your machine.

• Member Contributer

I'm wondering why, once they've made the first ten sets, they could not make a few additional ones. Why only groups of ten?

BTW: I do appreciate your efforts on this deal. Thank you MK3DUB.

Come On Everyone. My baby wants her new farkels/anchors. I hear it raises the sex appeal of the owners to frightening levels and makes you the envy of all who lay eyes your machine.

How many VFR's do you currently own? And you are only ordering 1 kit? :-)

• Member Contributer

How many VFR's do you currently own? And you are only ordering 1 kit? :-)

I do have three in the stable but only one working version. The other two are to be combined, hopefully, into one working "rat machine" for use during the winter or perhaps some rookie track duties. Right now they are too trashed to warrent unnecessary farklels. I also appreciate your looking out for my VFR herd 803. :)

Yes! The Post just dropped off (on Sunday?!) a box containing my kit - delivered across the border in record time.

Did not expect to see it before Christmas and am happily surprised.

The installation instructions are on a CD which is perfect, transferring to my mini laptop for use in the shop right now.

Thanks Nick! (or should we say given the time of year, ole' St. Nick?)

Installing functional farkles = a perfect afternoon.

Archived