1200 Exhaust

VICARA

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

I'm not upset Candy Boy. I'm surprised how stubborn and uneducated you are?

Using some math, I know that may be to much for you Candy Boy but Ill give a try anyway:

Is that really necessary m8?

Using some math, I know that may be to much for you Candy Boy but Ill give a try anyway:

Not its not, but when you have a troll from the other side you might somethimes lose your temper.

• Member Contributer

Not its not, but when you have a troll from the other side you might somethimes lose your temper.

He's not a troll, he's a well-established member on here with some serious projects under his belt.

Losing your temper is no excuse, especially on a keyboard.

Please try to keep it civil. :beer:

He's not a troll, he's a well-established member on here with some serious projects under his belt.

Losing your temper is no excuse, especially on a keyboard.

Please try to keep it civil. :beer:

Hes definitly acting like one lately. He's wrong and he dont want to accept that thus hes trolling - seen this before.

I have no hard feelings.

I'm not trolling. I am just trying to have a serious discussion amongst people that have information on vfr's that I might not already know. If you know some secret on how to magically unlock an extra ten euro horsepower from my us vfr, I am all ears, but so far all you have done is get mad and call me names.

• Member Contributer

This is the difference between our European HP and your HP, as such we end up with "more" power.

http://ateupwithmotor.com/terms-technology-definitions/din-horsepower/(this side explains it the best, but all sites write the same)

And sorry, our metric HP differs from your mechanical HP.

Have a nice read, then you know we have more HP but the same KW :beer:

This is the difference between our European HP and your HP, as such we end up with "more" power.

http://ateupwithmotor.com/terms-technology-definitions/din-horsepower/(this side explains it the best, but all sites write the same)

And sorry, our metric HP differs from your mechanical HP.

Have a nice read, then you know we have more HP but the same KW :beer:

Plus what I have been trying to input, which one of those who even dont have an 1200 ignores, we have a higher octane fueal here

and of course a soft which is tuned to accept those extra octanes. And octanes means power - tried 95,98 and shell v-power 100 octane.

Most defo more vivacious on a 100 octane and a bit turtle on a 95. Best to use 98 just like HONDA says in manual.

That map I posted was made using your 98 octane which is equivalent to our 93.... Lol

There is no significant mapping difference between euro and us vfr800s.... Just different standards of rating the same power differently :)

Just an FYI "for those that don't even own vfr800s" all vfr800s are tuned to run on US 87 octane.... LOL

• Member Contributer

We tank 91AKI/95RON as we can't get any lower.

As for the 1200, we are advised to use 94AKI/98RON.

However, I have ran the 800 and 1200 on both types of fuel, didn't notice any difference except the price.

We tank 91AKI/95RON as we can't get any lower.

As for the 1200, we are advised to use 94AKI/98RON.

However, I have ran the 800 and 1200 on both types of fuel, didn't notice any difference except the price.

I feel the diference between 95 and 98. Try Shell v-power 100 or Aral Ultimate 102 sometime.

I don't know what happen but I haven't seen any more pics, I really think that horsepower and dino belong to dynajohn, show your rides.

Yes Skids I am pleased. Purchased from the UK sent to Australia in 6 days and great price.

The people were great to deal with, unreal service.

Steve

Not heard of GPR before but they have some gorgeous looking pipes for both 6th & 7th Gen.

Are you happy with the product? Quality? Sound? How does it affect engine performance?

As I said IMO the quality for the price is great. I put in the supplied baffle and more than happy with the sound, the growl is addictive :tongue: . Performance wise the ECU took a short time to sort the fuel and now is nice and responsive. I'm sure there is better low down punch.

Steve

P1060132.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm torn between Comp Werkes, the GPR Furore and the DAM.... the DAM is my fav I think, but $650+ (before shipping) for a slipon is a bit much.

Got any video of the GPR, Weven? I watched a video on youtube but the sound quality was pretty poor.

• Member Contributer

I'm torn between Comp Werkes, the GPR Furore and the DAM.... the DAM is my fav I think, but $650+ (before shipping) for a slipon is a bit much.

Got any video of the GPR, Weven? I watched a video on youtube but the sound quality was pretty poor.

I know a guy that might have a used GPR for sale if you would be interested in that.

Archived