1200 Exhaust

VICARA

I'm torn between Comp Werkes, the GPR Furore and the DAM.... the DAM is my fav I think, but $650+ (before shipping) for a slipon is a bit much.

Got any video of the GPR, Weven? I watched a video on youtube but the sound quality was pretty poor.

I know a guy that might have a used GPR for sale if you would be interested in that.

What finish? What condition? What price? :P

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm torn between Comp Werkes, the GPR Furore and the DAM.... the DAM is my fav I think, but $650+ (before shipping) for a slipon is a bit much.

Got any video of the GPR, Weven? I watched a video on youtube but the sound quality was pretty poor.

My camera is older than me, sound does not do the Can justice.

Also would add GPR comes with two brackets (longer/shorter) to allow for different panniers.

Cheers

• Member Contributer

I know a guy that might have a used GPR for sale if you would be interested in that.

What finish? What condition? What price? :P

PM me your email address and I'll pass along this persons info if his is indeed ready to sell it.

• Member Contributer

Should have called it the Massive... that thing has to be bigger than the stock pipe :P

Not really but I see your point. Don't care, looks outstanding. Also has two attachments so you can move it in the high mount config or standard mount for panniers.

@Fisherman74

Attach photos in 3 easy steps:

2_zpsff23e09f.jpg

3_zpsd5acc22e.jpg

In this case, I used the link: http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk161/fisherman74/Mobile%20Uploads/DSC_0081_3.jpg

(edit: this forum seems to want to truncate the link in this post. You will want to use the full/untruncated link from the "Share Links->Direct section on the right hand side

of your photobucket page.)

4_zps7b22d635.jpg

@Fisherman74

Attach photos in 3 easy steps:

2_zpsff23e09f.jpg

3_zpsd5acc22e.jpg

In this case, I used the link: http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk161/fisherman74/Mobile%20Uploads/DSC_0081_3.jpg

(edit: this forum seems to want to truncate the link in this post. You will want to use the full/untruncated link from the "Share Links->Direct section on the right hand side

of your photobucket page.)

4_zps7b22d635.jpg

click on "more reply options" at bottom right and then upload pictures/ files and it's easier...takes you to your computer files...no url needed

I just went through this whole thread and realized something. There is a helluva lot more bickering than pictures of slip-ons!

I got my panniers yesterday and went to put them on and it struck me. The Two Brothers I have is the "high mount" * and in incompatible with the luggage. Damn it!

I agree that DAM is good looking, but I am not going to spend the coin for one. Looks like I will be posting my Two Bros in the classified in hopes that someone will want to trade.

* the so called high mount exhaust on the 7th gen is silly. On a fifth gen a high mount was high and didn't cover the wheel at all. The only difference wetween the two on a 7th gen is how much of the lug nuts are visible.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi every body, I just want to share some pics of mi exhaust pipe, I'm looking forward for other members to share pics of their cans, specially yoshimura and if some have video, I will load some video later.

I am just curious, why do you want to replace the OEM muffler? The OEM muffler is "Smart" and changes the exhaust configuration after 5000 rmp.

Archived