Another Pole Position For Mm

Duc2V4

Me Im freekin stoked about MM ability to ride , entering turns with his rear wheel in the air... this is a new era ..theres no one that can catch him... yet that is. I'm fer sure bummed out that Nicky Hayden is doing so badly and the Ducs are always in the top 5....Devo is riding the wheels off that beast. Im glad that JL is getting his ass handed to him... especially yesterday by Rossi.. he's an arrogant ****.....JMO

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I also like Nicky and wish he could do better, but, on the other hand, I can't think of too many other riders that stuck a bike in the top ten for as long as he has. That takes talent too.

Again I ask.... Why is Karol Abraham allowed to bash up perfectly good bikes week after week? I'll do that for free.

• Member Contributer

Again I ask.... Why is Karol Abraham allowed to bash up perfectly good bikes week after week? I'll do that for free.

Is it just me or does it look like he is fighting with the bike .

• Member Contributer

Free after The Clash

"I fought the bike..................

and the bike won"

:goofy:

• Member Contributer

With that, I will be happy to comply with the consensus of not posting ANY race or pre-race result in the title of the post and I swear on the souls of my grandchildren, that I will not be the one to break the peace we've made here today.

And for that I give you one of the hottest umbrella girls from 2013's MotoGP season:

14119241225_080bcd7de5_b.jpg

Doesn't his family own the team?

• Member Contributer

Doesn't his family own the team?

Daddy owns the Brno circuit, and is footing the bills.

• Member Contributer

Like I said in another earlier thread, the racing in Moto3 is really fun to watch.

I took a screen shot of some last lap action. 5 riders battling for the win.

post-13146-0-05986000-1399394513.jpg

Guest Recalcitrance

Just a couple friendly reminders:

1. If you're going to post spoiler info in your post/responses, please put "spoiler alert" BEFORE the information, not after.

2. Please do not use the F-bomb on the forum.

As you were.

• Member Contributer

what is a f-bomb? I heard of the H-bomb..... :unsure:

• Member Contributer

The F-bomb was edited not deleted, it was replaced with '****'

• Member Contributer

"He" is right, that using she instead of her name is considered rude (well in Scotland at least).....

Another thing I learned that is sort of ok calling names like stupid cow, silly B, but never EVER use the C word..... :-)

Archived