Anyone Want To Adopt A 24 Year Old Male Child?

CornerCarver

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

holy crap, thought I saw my guy there...no wonder we have lost our country, can anyone what the questions will be on Jeopardy in 20 years?

"what town is Honeybooboo from for $200"

• Member Contributer

Sounds like a lot of tapping when the camera was on the sides?

Cc, how's the GPS tracking working?

Yeah I notice the GPS too. But I think the tapping sound is because the heads are exposed and so close.

• Member Contributer

So, to get back on to the original topic, how is the 24 years old make child feeling about the whole ordeal now that some time has passed?

C

• Member Contributer

Well, the new to me 5th gen arrived last night around 6 ish....when I can figure out how to move video from my wifes Samsung tablet to my computer I will edit and post some of the video.

The Wolf sounds amazing!

Not too thrilled with the solution Wolf came up with for mounting the rear light ass'y as it moves around quite a bit. I will hack up a spare 5th gen under tray to correct that issue.

Prior to TxMac I will probably only add 6th gen pegs and mirrors and an Ohlins to rear and call it done for now. What a great looking bike, it has a couple of nicks but I am extremely pleased with the bike and all who helped me vet it and get it here.

more to follow.

i have a solution for your rear light that will work great.

lemme find the pic. BRB.

2 pcs aluminum angle, 2 pcs aluminum flat bar, a little bending, drilling and riviting, and re-use the stock rubber bushings for the taillight.

bolt to each side of the subframe, there are 2 unused holes there already.

gallery_554_564_36442.jpg

• Member Contributer

That is it...I was just going to hack that section off of a spare stock under tray and clamp it between the Wolf undertray and frame mounts....I may have to visit home depot for some aluminum stock now...

Thanks a bunch Veefer

Is there a way to clock the exhaust outlets besides drilling the end caps and re-riviting them?

i don't know about clocking the cans. Mine are not Wolf, they are Devil brand cans.

Could you loosen them where they mate to the Y-pipe and rotate the entire can somewhat? Or swap them left for right?

VfrCap'n has/had (?) a set of Wolf on his 5h gen, he might know?

If you want more pics of the fabbed support, let me know, it's still on the bike, and still working fine.

I would just have to wander out to the garage, and the seat is already off.

• Member Contributer

So, to get back on to the original topic, how is the 24 years old make child feeling about the whole ordeal now that some time has passed?

C

He's ok. Newly employed and he actually got to ride the new one down the block and back. Sure, he was 4th and last in line, but he got to ride it!

• Member Contributer

C

He's ok. Newly employed and he actually got to ride the new one down the block and back. Sure, he was 4th and last in line, but he got to ride it!

Good to hear. You handled that well-congrats on having such a good kid.

Best of luck.

C

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Well, getting the suspension back from Traxxion and ready to correct the Wolf modded tail plastics issue...so while the suspesnion was off I had time to revisit this thread

http://www.vfrdiscussion.com/forum/index.php/topic/64652-what-am-i-trying-to-correct/

For those scoring at home (or those who are alone) this makes the thrid 5th gen that this "project" has been fitted to and if it weren't getting to be great riding weather here in Georgia I really believe that it would be finished this year...

Also trying to find room under seat for the FZ1 fuze block...I have to add my electricals.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Is it time for Careless Chucker to get his original screen name back? Seems like he was the only Carver to not see his bike shiny side down at TXMac!

• Member Contributer

Is it time for Careless Chucker to get his original screen name back? Seems like he was the only Carver to not see his bike shiny side down at TXMac!

ROFL!!!!!!!!!! Ouch! Not to mention he's very trusting of our parking lot engineering!

Archived