Kabooom good bye VFR

Guest norton850

• Member Contributer

LAME !!! I have had parking lot tip overs that do more damage than that. :tour:

Hope the boy has a long happy marriage but it is already off to a bad start.

I agree with duchy 100%.

I also need to point out two problems...

1. The groom is headed to divorce in that relationship.

2. That looks like they shot that at the end of the L.A. river. I donated my time and money to help with clean up of the river this summer, yet the city is issuing permits for this crap? I work in film, so I know the crew 'cleans up' after the shoot, but some of crap still gets in the river and spills into the Pacific.

"Kaboom" imho is a waste of time, oxygen, material (in this case a bike), and space. Reminds me of another tv shitcom called Punked. ..more things destroyed for what??? a laugh...not funny

Guest Recalcitrance

No woman should ever demand this of her partner. He's a moron and she'll own him for the rest of their, what I imagine to be, short-lived marriage.

Pathetic. Both of them.

• Member Contributer
No woman should ever demand this of her partner. He's a moron and she'll own him for the rest of their, what I imagine to be, short-lived marriage.

Pathetic. Both of them.

Agreed! Bike looked like it was a beater to begin with...he has funny way of taking care of his "most prized possession "

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

• Member Contributer

Unbelievably stupid. But absolutely typical American TV fare, unfortunately...

Woohoo!

Ciao,

Unless that bike was a complete waste of effort that no one could fix, it was stupid to do that to a bike. And wasteful. Reminds me of how Buell made cubes out of the last few Blasts that were made.

TV and video shows like this anger me more than entertain me. It reminds me of a video series that one of my friends like. "Will it blend?" The premise is that they take a perfectly good piece of electronic gadgetry and put it into a industrial blender. Such a waste.

• Member Contributer

I got rid of both wives. LOL

I just got a good one the first time. :laugh: 40 years later - :fing02:

@ marriedman - That may have been the most humane way to deal with the Buells. :huh:

• Member Contributer

Sometimes it's not the wife that is the problem (especially if there are multiples)...just sayin'

For me, my "picker" was broken for wife #1 :happy:

Archived