Wish You Were Here, Sondance Tour! (name Changed- Formally Bent Skuuter, House...)

• Member Contributer
First of all: Baileyrock, I still have your clothes...

Skuut... you scared me with that opening line... :goofy: Two guys... one has the others clothes. Is that the tune to Deliverance that I hear in the background???

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

Nice write ups Kevin and David.

I had a great time. David thanks for leading. BR, thanks for taking up the rear (even though you seemed to drop back towards the end. Guess the quick pace just got to be too much for you to keep up with ^_^ )

Will, Thanks again for lunch. Sorry I missed dinner. Looks like the good times kept on rolling.

I'll hopefully see you guys again soon.

• Member Contributer

Well I guess I just learned an important lesson. Don't tell Skuuter you gota go. I need to either get darker jeans or a catheter. I've tried rain pants but the legs keep filling up. Great write-up I laughted so hard that I well you know... had milk come out my nose!!!

PS I didn't miss the turn I just wanted to see downtown Winchester (yah thats the ticket)

Skuut... you scared me with that opening line... :goofy: Two guys... one has the others clothes. Is that the tune to Deliverance that I hear in the background???

No, No, his wife wouldn't give them back to me!(6) :squid:

PS I really liked(6) your reference to southern charm. :thumbsup:

• Member Contributer

No, No, his wife wouldn't give them back to me! :squid:

PS I really liked(6) your reference to southern charm. :thumbsup:

The "Living With Baileyrock" seperate thread hasn't been posted yet........heh, heh, heh................ :squid:

• Member Contributer
Look forward to that! (6) :squid:

Beer and let me pass people, what else is there? :goofy:

..........................you know me......... :squid:

• Member Contributer

And to think, this ride started with house just asking for a safe place to store his bike in Huntsville. Never assume anything about this VFRD group :goofy:

And to think, this ride started with house just asking for a safe place to store his bike in Huntsville. Never assume anything about this VFRD group :goofy:

Yeah... but you all KNEW I was pimping for a ride wink.gif

I like the wish you were here title!!! (i'm so easy)

• Member Contributer

I like the Wish You Were Here name.

(I wish I was there, too.)

Could there be room for an extension of Skuuter's band of banjo-wielding minstrels, "Skuuter and the Sondance kids"? :goofy:

BentSkuuterHousebuystheSouthRide-17.jpg

Mounted on the Aero 750, we rolled!

I think Baileyrock is a closet cruiser. He just looks too at home on that Aero. I bet he stuffs a pillow under his shirt and puts on his vest, chaps with fringe, and skid lid and hits the bars every weekend night. Squid by day...well anyway I just couldn't resist after a second look at that picture. :P

I think Baileyrock is a closet cruiser. He just looks too at home on that Aero. I bet he stuffs a pillow under his shirt and puts on his vest, chaps with fringe, and skid lid and hits the bars every weekend night. Squid by day...well anyway I just couldn't resist after a second look at that picture. :P

Hey, not a bad idea!(6) :thumbsup:

If you like that one! :goofy:

BentSkuuterHousebuystheSouthRide-18.jpg

I almost forgot... when I got back to H'ville, there was a note on my grandfather's door telling me to meet them at the country club, but the door was locked! So I had no choice but to ride out there in full gear! You should have seen the looks I got form the golf frags when I pulled up smile.gif (sorry if you are into golf - not my thing.) I wish I had video of that... the guys were on the 18th hole milling about and here I come on a bike... bet they don't see many of those at the country club wink.gif

• Member Contributer
Too groggy now Bailey...........but, I will chime in later......for sure...........Enjoyed it all......... :thumbsup:

Get some rest Skuuter, you did a great job with it all! :thumbsup:

You can trash me later! :goofy:

:beer:

Trash time arrived this morning............................... :goofy: ........ENJOY......Living With Baileyrock.... :thumbsup:

• Member Contributer
Nice report Bailey,

Any clue as to why your bike had stall / start issues?

No, I think this guy had something to do with it!

BentSkuuterHousebuystheSouthRide-19.jpg

That's just wrong...... :P and by the way folks, I rode his VFR on Monday. Traffic lights, etc., not a single stall. He stalled it leaving Pucketts after we rode once also. I think the problem is a :unsure: issue................ :goofy:

Sure, I remember you standing next to my bike at the pumps while my gas cap was still open and playing with something! :unsure:

Not sure what you put in there, but I was able to burn it out(no thanks to our ride :P ) eventually!

• Member Contributer
Sure, I remember you standing next to my bike at the pumps while my gas cap was still open and playing with something! :unsure:

Not sure what you put in there, but I was able to burn it out(no thanks to our ride :P ) eventually!

I had pretty decent revs on all the mountain twisty stuff....... B) what was "YOUR" problem................ :goofy:

• Member Contributer

Has anyone else noticed in the group picture at Greens View, while we're all standing there smiling at the camera, you can see Honley in the background "sprinting" for the woods.........wonder where he's going.................... :goofy:

Archived