Wish You Were Here, Sondance Tour! (name Changed- Formally Bent Skuuter, House...)

Hey All ... just got home from my week-long BMW adventure and caught up with this thread! Funny stuff guys! :P

(As for me being (1) ... I'll remind you that I've also been known to show up at BMW functions on my VFR!! :goofy: )

Seriously, it was a great way to start my long tour (over 1800 miles since last weekend!) and I enjoyed finally getting to ride with Skuuter and Mrs. Skuuter in their backyard! :thumbsup:

BTW Skuut, got your message right after I got home today at about 12:30 p.m. I was probably cruising over Hwy. 41 when you were headed out!! Doh!! Maybe next time :beer:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer
Hey All ... just got home from my week-long BMW adventure and caught up with this thread! Funny stuff guys! :P

(As for me being (1) ... I'll remind you that I've also been known to show up at BMW functions on my VFR!! :goofy: )

Seriously, it was a great way to start my long tour (over 1800 miles since last weekend!) and I enjoyed finally getting to ride with Skuuter and Mrs. Skuuter in their backyard! :thumbsup:

BTW Skuut, got your message right after I got home today at about 12:30 p.m. I was probably cruising over Hwy. 41 when you were headed out!! Doh!! Maybe next time :beer:

Glad you made it home fine, Shannon. I'm jealous of the trip you made and I want your job....or maybe you could talk to my boss... wink.gif You're fortunate you weren't with us the WHOLE time. The REAL stories haven't emerged yet. I've heard some really strange things go on in the Tullahoma area.... :beer:

• Member Contributer
Awesome write up. Bailey you look like John Wayne in front of the scooter, :beer: :thumbsup:

Thanks, it was fun writing it. :thumbsup: The ride was really fun too(6). :goofy:

.............Whiner..(3)..................... :P

BentSkuuterHousebuystheSouthRide-17.jpg

Mounted on the Aero 750, we rolled!

I think Baileyrock is a closet cruiser. He just looks too at home on that Aero. I bet he stuffs a pillow under his shirt and puts on his vest, chaps with fringe, and skid lid and hits the bars every weekend night. Squid by day...well anyway I just couldn't resist after a second look at that picture. :P

Why would he need a pillow??? :P :goofy:

• 4 months later...
  • Member Contributer

SO the other threads are closed or gone,....

Rob, How are you?

SO the other threads are closed or gone,....

Rob, How are you?

Hey travis:the ninja in thse photos looks seriously like the mystery bike from the screenshot of that movie you were trying to identify the bike in!!!

BentSkuuterHousebuystheSouthRide-9.jpg

BentSkuuterHousebuystheSouthRide9-2.jpg

Archived