Sorry Guys, This Is For The Girls....

VFRiderGal

• Member Contributer

This thread has really "grabbed" my attention...but looks like Clem and Flem could use a bra themselves...

nasty edit!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer
Depending on Teleskiers desires for the ride... :biggrin: I may wear matching panties and bra as was evidenced by the pic that found its way on the forum for quite some time....thanks Larry.

You're welcome Kelly... your blue undie pic has also made the pages of STN...

• Member Contributer

Larry, She wasn't saying thank you in a good or funny way. It was a very annoyd thank you. And to think you post a pic like that on a thread where we do know a couple of local people whom she may not want to see something like that.

The proper thing to do would have been to ask permission. Before I start screaming my head off here and get a warning I better back off.

• Member Contributer

Ouch... please don't fight boys... this is the girls topic. If you must begin to fight take it "outside" please. :smile: And, I'm starting to get grossed out by the man-boobs.

In all seriousness girls, I hope you realize that I was being sarcastic. In all reality, I usually wear a sports-bra... for me it seems to keep things high and dry, despite it's binding nature. :blush: Then again, my bra choice (or lack of) does depend on the destination or if there is a planned mid-ride rendezvous. :biggrin:

Martina, I totally agree about the "typical" woman. For this reason I have few female friends. They are demanding, uptight, two-faced, catty... I could go on and on. Use what God gave ya, girl... BUT treat people how you want to be treated. Don't tease and then turn around and complain when you get hit on. :biggrin: People like that make me ill...

And guys, if I was a cashier at the grocery store, I'd give you a discount for being brave enough to stuff. :wink: *tee hee hee* (Heck, I once gave the pizza guy dressed up as a Chippendale dancer for Halloween a $30 tip! Of course, I still lived at home and it was my parents $$. Happy teenage girl & happy delivery guy...unhappy parents *giggle*) :biggrin:

• Member Contributer
Larry, She wasn't saying thank you in a good or funny way. It was a very annoyd thank you. And to think you post a pic like that on a thread where we do know a couple of local people whom she may not want to see something like that.

The proper thing to do would have been to ask permission. Before I start screaming my head off here and get a warning I better back off.

BLS should never have posted without permission. However, VFRD is connected to the World Wide Web. If she doesn't want somebody to see it, posting it to VFRD would not be prudent. Two wrongs didn't make a right. :biggrin:

• Member Contributer

Now I see why no one has time to respond to my post re: a proper :biggrin: map for a Staintune and PCIII....two more posts here and I may forget I even need to remap. :biggrin:

• Member Contributer

This is a funny thread!!! :biggrin:

I must say it depends on my destination though... I've never had to worry about back aches or such so sports bra or not, it's all good. I can tell you this though, it's one of the first things to come off when I get home!! I hate em!!

• Member Contributer
This thread has really "grabbed" my attention...but looks like Clem and Flem could use a bra themselves...

nasty edit!

Flem and Clem have been asked by baileyrock to check into the Weight Watcher's Clinic and return when they are a bit more presentable. Instead I've attached a photo of Clem and Flem "The Early Years"..... hopefully this will meet the standards of good taste.

10495.jpg

• Member Contributer
I once got stopped by officer going 30 mph in 25 mph zone. The first thing I did, was to take off my helmet and swish my hair around, then I opened my leather jacket to let him peek in ... I don't have to add, I got a warning

I'll bet some guys could pull that with a male LEO or two or three.....and get off the hook too! Hey it takes all kinds :biggrin: People come in all flavors, and like different flavors of..er..."ice cream" if you get my drift.

Aaaargh, Martina, yer a bastage! :tongue: Totally unfair advantage... I wish I had a female partner in crime to distract the CHP when I got stopped on (massively) speeding on Thanksgiving :pissed:

Flem and Clem have been asked by baileyrock to check into the Weight Watcher's Clinic and return when they are a bit more presentable. Instead I've attached a photo of Clem and Flem "The Early Years"..... hopefully this will meet the standards of good taste.

10495.jpg

Oh sure.... :blink:

And what does he replace it with????

A PICTURE OF THE ........BEAVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: :pissed: :tongue: :goofy:

• Member Contributer

Oh sure.... :goofy:

A PICTURE OF THE ........BEAVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pissed: :tongue: :blink: :goofy:

Does this mean I'll get edited once again? :biggrin:

• Member Contributer

I already picked up one warning for something I feel was a lot "lighter" than what is going on here so I ain't about to be tochin' this one one bit. :biggrin:

But wasnt Larry the first to post it to VFRD? i dont think she originally did?

How did BLS get hold of these pics in the first place? Like tbzep said, VFD is linked to the WWW, and these pics (at least I think these are the pics SG is referring to) are still in teleskiers gallery for everyone to see or link to, or make it to the VFRD front page.

On a positive note: she does look good in them :unsure:

I thought this was a girl thread? :unsure:

Never thought about wire or it being a danger, hm, interesting aspect.

I usually just wear a comfortable bra underneath. In the summer, it is just a tanktop with a light bra under my textile jacket and I try to stay away from anything that makes me too hot and sports bras are tight and clingy. I usually only wear them when riding horses or playing soccer.

• Member Contributer

BLS should never have posted without permission. However, VFRD is connected to the World Wide Web. If she doesn't want somebody to see it, posting it to VFRD would not be prudent. Two wrongs didn't make a right. :mellow:

Actually I was the first to post it in a thread about proper equipment. It was posted to share with our friends and family here at VFRD. Innocent enough.

How did BLS get hold of these pics in the first place? Like tbzep said, VFD is linked to the WWW, and these pics (at least I think these are the pics SG is referring to) are still in teleskiers gallery for everyone to see or link to, or make it to the VFRD front page.

On a positive note: she does look good in them :unsure:

BLS simply saved it to his computer I'm sure. Our whole thing is the posting without permission is not OK. Especially something like that. Thanks for the compliment too.

• Member Contributer

My apologies Kelly... I'll beg permission the next time we meet in person so I may gauge your emotion... it is after all... your pic...

BTW... Mary sends her compliments on a great figure...

Guest ex TZ tuner
women are so unjust. they complain when a thread goes sexual (and offensive to them) . yet turn around and use that same sexuality to their own advantage in situations just specified. had the cop acted on the sexuality he would have been arrested for sexual harrassment. maybe men should try the above method in our daily lives.... perhaps with the grocery store check out lady we can pad our jeans and get a discount on milk. :fing02: :unsure:

im done ranting now and i feeeeeeeeeeel much better!

Hehe, can I just say that I do rant about the same things? :pissed: In america, I have encountered countless number of women who are full of controversies. Those women make me want to scream and tattoo on my forhead "I am not with them". They expect to be treated in any matter as men, yet they refuse to split the check on date, yet the like to be 'taken out'. They want the same job and responsibilities, they feel offended if someone regards their gender, yet, couple hours later, they feel offended if they are not treated like a princesses. I am so happy we don't have them in such large numbers back home...

Let me just say, I think women deserve the same treatment as men. They deserve the same job, the same opportunities and same respect. But each page has two sides. They should also offer the same responsibilities, ie. be able to take care of their own crap, not to expect everyone to do things for them, be able to pay for their expensise, split the check on the date, make sure that if they want to be treated as princesses, they treat their men as kings too ..

However, we have to understand that men and women are different. We each have different strengths and different weaknesses and we should not pretend that we are alike. We are not. We can do different things. But we can use our differences and create great cohabitation!

Well put!

• Member Contributer
I think all women who post there opinons on this topic...........

MUST PROVIDE PICTURES!!! :fing02:

LIKE PICTURES OF BIKES, ITS DOESNT EXIST UNTIL PICUTRES ARE PROVIDED!!! :warranty:

Excellent suggestion Dino!

Guest ex TZ tuner

10495.jpg

Oh sure.... :blink:

A PICTURE OF THE ........BEAVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :goofy:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'm cryin'..

ya know , i bet if women were to ride topless it would put a end to cages turning left in front of bikes. Every driver would keep an eye out for every bike just in case they might get some eye candy. If it turns out to be a dude on the bike then the bike would already be past the car and out of harms way :fing02:

I could be on to something here, all we can to is try it out.....for everyones safety :fing02:

• Member Contributer

This topic about womens/girls riding gear actually brings up a point I'd like to make.

My girlfriend is getting into riding and so I'm always looking for womens stuff as I browse for my own gear.

Rant:

At the International Moto Show, I was there three days (helped a buddy at his booth), I was looking at the stuff they had for women which consisted mostly (overwhelmingly) a bunch of slut boots and stripper outfits totally inappropriate for our sport. Pink underwear that reads "sleeps well with others" across the ass and other crap like that. Stupid pink vests with Playboy bunnies on them.

Very disappointing. Rather than be treated like capable riders, they are relegated to being a tramp on the pillion of some dudes bike. I find this rather lame. Even more disturbing, most booths seemed to be operated by women!!

In my opinion, women are get the short end of the stick when it comes to valuable safety and riding gear! Don't get me wrong, I like the girlfriend to dress up on the weekends (preferably like a cheerleader-just kidding), but certainly not when she is riding a motorcycle!! :fing02:

As more and more gals get into riding, hopefully this will change, and manufacturers will start to realize they are just riders like the rest of us.

This topic about womens/girls riding gear actually brings up a point I'd like to make.

My girlfriend is getting into riding and so I'm always looking for womens stuff as I browse for my own gear.

Rant:

At the International Moto Show, I was there three days (helped a buddy at his booth), I was looking at the stuff they had for women which consisted mostly (overwhelmingly) a bunch of slut boots and stripper outfits totally inappropriate for our sport. Pink underwear that reads "sleeps well with others" across the ass and other crap like that. Stupid pink vests with Playboy bunnies on them.

Very disappointing. Rather than be treated like capable riders, they are relegated to being a tramp on the pillion of some dudes bike. I find this rather lame. Even more disturbing, most booths seemed to be operated by women!!

In my opinion, women are get the short end of the stick when it comes to valuable safety and riding gear! Don't get me wrong, I like the girlfriend to dress up on the weekends (preferably like a cheerleader-just kidding), but certainly not when she is riding a motorcycle!! :fing02:

As more and more gals get into riding, hopefully this will change, and manufacturers will start to realize they are just riders like the rest of us.

the above is prolly true, however there are a few brands that make pretty cool stuff

icon and frank thomas among others show her this stuff http://cyclegear.com/cat_disp_new_col2.cfm?L1=74

see if theres anything you both like :fing02:

forgot to add, my little lady seems to be partial to alpinestars which fits her well and makes good stuff.

Archived