Sorry Guys, This Is For The Girls....

VFRiderGal

ya know , i bet if women were to ride topless it would put a end to cages turning left in front of bikes. Every driver would keep an eye out for every bike just in case they might get some eye candy. If it turns out to be a dude on the bike then the bike would already be past the car and out of harms way :fing02:

I could be on to something here, all we can to is try it out.....for everyones safety :fing02:

Hmmmmm... I think then it would only become a problem of TARGET FIXATION :dry:

LOOK TO WHERE YOU WANT TO GO.... :laugh: :491: :wink:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

I agree on the comment about women's moto gear. I've gotta say, tho, that it's come a LONG way since I started riding. Although, there is still a LOT of room for improvement! Definitely looking forward to what they come up with over the next few years. :fing02:

• 6 months later...
  • Member Contributer
Hehe, can I just say that I do rant about the same things? :pissed: In america, I have encountered countless number of women who are full of controversies. Those women make me want to scream and tattoo on my forhead "I am not with them". They expect to be treated in any matter as men, yet they refuse to split the check on date, yet the like to be 'taken out'. They want the same job and responsibilities, they feel offended if someone regards their gender, yet, couple hours later, they feel offended if they are not treated like a princesses. I am so happy we don't have them in such large numbers back home...

Let me just say, I think women deserve the same treatment as men. They deserve the same job, the same opportunities and same respect. But each page has two sides. They should also offer the same responsibilities, ie. be able to take care of their own crap, not to expect everyone to do things for them, be able to pay for their expensise, split the check on the date, make sure that if they want to be treated as princesses, they treat their men as kings too ..

However, we have to understand that men and women are different. We each have different strengths and different weaknesses and we should not pretend that we are alike. We are not. We can do different things. But we can use our differences and create great cohabitation!

What an awesome reply. If we all accepted that male and female are built/designed/created differently in some aspects, we'd all be a lot happier. It really P!SSES me off to see females DEMAND EQUALITY then refuse to be equal. I simply say that if you want absolute equality, then carry you own 100lb bag on cement, fix your own car etc. And while SOME ladies DO carry the cement, and fix the car, they are not the ones screaming for equality.

I'm going to duck my head now, because I'm sure that there will be plenty of mortars flying my way... :beer:

• Member Contributer

Someone needs to lower the air pressure on the upper lip to factory specs....and I wonder what she looks like with helmet hair???

• Member Contributer

I am always afraid to post in this topic.. I really like that suit.. but white is so hard to keep clean.

:beer:

I dont really have issues in the bra area. The weather does not get that hot and sweaty up here, so no random sweat problems. VS secret embrace, though expensive are well worth the money..

I am always afraid to post in this topic.. I really like that suit.. but white is so hard to keep clean.

:beer:

I dont really have issues in the bra area. The weather does not get that hot and sweaty up here, so no random sweat problems. VS secret embrace, though expensive are well worth the money..

That's VM secret embrace and I'm not that expensive.... especially in CAN$ :pissed:

Male site stalker/perve crashing the ladies topic agin' :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Hey...how did I miss all three pages of this thread??

For me...padded, underwire push-up sexiness all the time...makes me feel good as I'm super-skinny, meaning I's look like a 12year old boy if I put on a sports bra (a cross-dressing 12 year-old boy).

push-ups look extra-good when paired with a back-protector that cinches the waist.

You U.S girls and your Victoria's Secret are so lucky.

The WORST though is when you're riding and the straps start to slide down (I have small shoulders) Try hiking it back up through a leather jacket with a liner while wearing gloves at highway speed!!

• Member Contributer

There is always ebay for vs.. VM i am not familiar with..

• Member Contributer

Boy, this certainly brought back a chuckle! Does that mean that the guys "nut powder" thread will be returning too? :blink: Then again, did it ever REALLY leave? :goofy:

Hobie... if I looked like that you could bet that I wouldn't be walking around in a full set of leathers... ROFL :lol:

There is always ebay for vs.. VM i am not familiar with..

That's okay, most people don't get me. I shouldn't have used short form.

(read: VEEFER MADNESS)

Tell me the one about the 'no seatbelt' ticket again? :goofy:

As for you Bunny, I'll ALWAYS be available to help you with that strappy/loosie/slidey/skinny/ thing..... :salesman:

Always glad to help!

Greg

(I also make house calls <_< ) EXCEPT for any Friday the 13th where I'm available for consultations in Port Dover all day... :warranty:

gallery_8015_3073_514411.jpg

Sent by the Husband!

gallery_8015_3073_101502.jpg

Key to success: Call them sisters!

gallery_8015_3073_495209.jpg

Taking a 'Hit' for the Team!

• Member Contributer
Try hiking it back up through a leather jacket with a liner while wearing gloves at highway speed!!

Yeah, sheeeesh, been there done that......Oh, you were talkin' about....uh, never mind, let me find a different thread......... :warranty:

Hobie... if I looked like that you could bet that I wouldn't be walking around in a full set of leathers... ROFL :lol:

Oh sure you could, Gal!!! Use your imagination!

Out of the surf comes this gorgeous blonde woman, wearing a wet suit and scuba gear.

She starts unzipping this long zipper that runs down the front of her wet suit and she says to him, "How long has it been since you've had some REAL fun?"

And the man replies, "My God! Don't tell me you've got a motorcycle in there!"

Gotta go hide now....... buh-bye :salesman:

Boy, this certainly brought back a chuckle! Does that mean that the guys "nut powder" thread will be returning too? :warranty: Then again, did it ever REALLY leave? :goofy:

It's ALIIIVE!!! The threads that will never die! :P

Guest 767fixer
Boy, this certainly brought back a chuckle! Does that mean that the guys "nut powder" thread will be returning too? :rolleyes: Then again, did it ever REALLY leave? :goofy:

It's ALIIIVE!!! The threads that will never die! :P

thats funny, my rectal itch thread didnt last but minutes :unsure:

• 4 months later...
  • Member Contributer

bras.jpg

BUMP.....since the nut powder has re-surfaced....time to re-kindle this continuing saga..... :wheel:

• Member Contributer

Not this one too.......talk about "Archive Diggers"................ :wheel:

• Member Contributer
Ok girls... time for us to combine the estrogen and have our own girlie thread. :wheel:

So, I, like, heard the guys talking about their "nut powder" stuff and it got me thinking. When you're out riding in the heat of the summer, do you choose your bra based on looks, comfort or safety rating?

It is gonna be a long dayam winter.

<_<

Ok girls... time for us to combine the estrogen and have our own girlie thread. :idea3:

So, I, like, heard the guys talking about their "nut powder" stuff and it got me thinking. When you're out riding in the heat of the summer, do you choose your bra based on looks, comfort or safety rating?

It is gonna be a long dayam winter.

<_<

Ya got dat right, but somehow, ya just HAD to see this one comin' like a snowstorm........ :goofy:

I know, I took the bait on the other Thread, but come to think of it, MARTINA restarted it!!!! sad.gif <_<

BTW dear ladies, may I humbly suggest the following possible solutions to your own 'humidity' issues....... :thumbsup:

1) A thin layer of Cool Max first?gallery_8015_3519_16097.jpg

Greg (Always glad to help smile.gif )

• Member Contributer

Hmmmmm Greg i am so not surprised by you!

I do not think tops tops are atgatt supported!

Archived