Hello all

• Member Contributer

Great looking 5th gen. Gotta be the best color. Such a clean machine, lucky you. Is the odo saying 30 something thousand miles?

Welcome to the forum.:fing02:

• Member Contributer

Welcome from the East Coast! Nice bike, looks to be in great condition. What type of exhaust do you have mounted under the seat?

Welcome.   

That's a nice '00!    I see Jamie Daughtery forks, braided lines, neat underseat exhaust setup.    Which shock is on it?  

• Member Contributer

Very nice!!  I hope the very oddly placed HRC sticker on the forks came off, not on.

Either way, sweet VFR.  Enjoy.

• Thanks 1

• Member Contributer

Very nice indeed, I have not seen very more 5th gen's with that style of exhaust can, man would it be cool to see it with a black 3rd gen rear rim and with that Pearl Yellow paint

• Member Contributer

Nice bike! I'm partial to yellow, had a bike affectionately named "Bumble Bitch"

Welcome! These guys know their shit...

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Grum said:

Great looking 5th gen. Gotta be the best color. Such a clean machine, lucky you. Is the odo saying 30 something thousand miles?

Welcome to the forum.:fing02:

Thanks, its very clean. Yep parked it with 31 something last winter. 

11 hours ago, Wald said:

Welcome from the East Coast! Nice bike, looks to be in great condition. What type of exhaust do you have mounted under the seat?

Thank you. It is a Wolf Exhaust. 

10 hours ago, WERA910 said:

Welcome.   

That's a nice '00!    I see Jamie Daughtery forks, braided lines, neat underseat exhaust setup.    Which shock is on it?  

I lucked out. YSS rear shock. 

3 hours ago, toreckman said:

I got one last year myself.  How do you find it?

Love it. Cams and exhaust are amazing. Love the hydraulic clutch feel. Love the torque. The body design is beautiful along with the single swing arm. Most people are amazed to find out its 24 years old. Timeless design imo. 

• Like 1

• Member Contributer

Very nice bike, looks like it was taken well care of. Throttlemeister bar ends, steering damper, Wolf exhaust...it's got all the best bits for these bikes, nice find.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2024 at 10:59 PM, subzerospeed said:

Love it. Cams and exhaust are amazing. Love the hydraulic clutch feel. Love the torque. The body design is beautiful along with the single swing arm. Most people are amazed to find out its 24 years old. Timeless design imo. 

that's 24 years old???    

I swear I bought my '98 brand new just a few...    uh...     shoot, that was a little while back, wasn't it. 

• Haha 3