Gain 6 Centimer In 10 Minutes!

Dutchy

• Member Contributer

Well, my fellow man, I can confirm the old adage "Size Does Matter!!!" :goofy:

My redslut now slithers more smoothly (through the air), raising my enjoyment riding her.....

The airstream no longer hits my chest/throat but the upper part of my helmet (the old screen did that too; I do not feel "more" pressure)

Yesterday we had our annual -company sponsored!- ride. So here a few pictures.

Does the boy look happy?

post-8974-0-65217500-1377503078.jpg

My colleagues have a wide taste in bikes....

post-8974-0-01924800-1377502944.jpg

Forgot to tell I got a smoking deal on the double bubble!

post-8974-0-39981200-1377502720.jpg

and last but not least, the obligatrory money euh windmill shot!

post-8974-0-34546400-1377503165.jpg

Looks good and that it reduces windnoise makes it even better. I am contemplating getting a new screen myself but haven't decided if I want to get the more modern looking double bubble or go for a spoiler screen like the one in the pic below.

VFR750_90-93_S1-A.JPG

VFR750_90-93_S1-B.JPG

• Member Contributer

No pics of company sponsored paddock girls or anything of the sort Dutchy? You're falling off man! Very disappointing. Do like the shield though!

Chuck

• Member Contributer

Looks good and that it reduces windnoise makes it even better. I am contemplating getting a new screen myself but haven't decided if I want to get the more modern looking double bubble or go for a spoiler screen like the one in the pic below.

Doug has one on his VFR too, I wonder how he enjoys in the SC weather

No pics of company sponsored paddock girls or anything of the sort Dutchy? You're falling off man! Very disappointing. Do like the shield though!

Chuck

Got a picture of the company paid lunch....

post-8974-0-96693700-1377515183.jpg

• Member Contributer

Dutchy, glad you like it and it looks great on your bike!

Auspanol - I think it is a personal preference on the windshield... kinda like a seat. Height and riding position have a lot to do with it. I'm 6' with short arms and legs. I really wanted to love my DB. I rode with it for more than 3 yrs. I just went from a double bubble back to the stock windscreen because of the noise generated from the DB.

It seems for me the the bubble was causing the air to channel in two streams on either side and these blasts of air were striking me around my collar bones when I'm in a relaxed riding position. The deflected air coming off me up under my helmet was deafening. Chin curtains, ear plugs, noise canceling headphones... it was still loud. My helmets are Shoei RF1000 and RF1100 so they are usually pretty quiet. I went back to the stock windscreen and it is MUCH quieter for me. The smooth flat flow over the stock screen works for me...

YMMV

• Member Contributer

Doug has one on his VFR too, I wonder how he enjoys in the SC weather

Chuck

Got a picture of the company paid lunch....

attachicon.giflunch.jpg

Like the windscreen much more than a warm Pepsi...mmmm, ice!

Loosk good Leon!

Dutchy, glad you like it and it looks great on your bike!

Auspanol - I think it is a personal preference on the windshield... kinda like a seat. Height and riding position have a lot to do with it. I'm 6' with short arms and legs. I really wanted to love my DB. I rode with it for more than 3 yrs. I just went from a double bubble back to the stock windscreen because of the noise generated from the DB.

It seems for me the the bubble was causing the air to channel in two streams on either side and these blasts of air were striking me around my collar bones when I'm in a relaxed riding position. The deflected air coming off me up under my helmet was deafening. Chin curtains, ear plugs, noise canceling headphones... it was still loud. My helmets are Shoei RF1000 and RF1100 so they are usually pretty quiet. I went back to the stock windscreen and it is MUCH quieter for me. The smooth flat flow over the stock screen works for me...

YMMV

Very true... it's all relative... you just gotta try em out and see which one Works for you...

• Member Contributer

A very flat-chested female visits a doctor that guarantees succes without cutting/silicone.

When she returns home, she tells her husband that she got a creme and must wait for a full moon......

When full moon is present, she stand in the light and rubs on the cream while reciting a mantra

"Moon so round, moon so round,

make my breasts

each a pound"

and ZAPPP!!!! she has a full set!!!!

"Give me that creme" shouts the man, applies the creme and he goes

"Moon so round, moon so round,

make my d#ck

hit the ground"

and ZAPP!!!!

both his legs are now 2 inches long......

:goofy:

Forgot to tell I got a smoking deal on the double bubble!

Hopfully a you get smoking deal on tires to.......

I have experianse of the longer wersion of spoiler screens on my older RC24, and the "race" bubel on my 5th gen. but no on lower spoiler screens. But the bubble is far better than the long spoiler that gave a big tulborens noice, so I eventually did cut it and worked better so!

In my experience the ramps just create more turbulance.. double bubbles do much better

I have experianse of the longer wersion of spoiler screens on my older RC24, and the "race" bubel on my 5th gen. but no on lower spoiler screens. But the bubble is far better than the long spoiler that gave a big tulborens noice, so I eventually did cut it and worked better so!

Thanks both for your comment, double bubble it will be :fing02:

Archived