Reserve A 5Th Gen Solo Rack From Kanadianken

MotoSensation

I would like to have a 5th gen solo rack from Kanadian Ken. I pm him and yes he could do another batch but he needs 25 people to start a new batch.

The batch is ONLY FOR 5th GEN.

So here I am with 1 count towards hopefully a total of 25 soon.

It would be nice KanadianKen to have a photo of your latest model (Profile and mounted on a 5th gen bike) and tell us the money details and how we can pay or reserve an order from you.

I think that this rack with a Coocase is probably the best combination of cheap and quality luggage system money can buy.

By June 2nd 2013, if we don't have the 25 counts I will need to remove myself from this list...so lets make it that way;

Everybody listing there name in here as a yes for the solo rack, will need to find themselves

another solution on their own for a solo rack after June 2nd if the 25 counts as not been reached.

The reason is that later this fall I have a motorcycle trip.

Thank you everybody, think about it...but not too long.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes - that thread shows the rack in place on Lobsters 5th Gen. However - that version of the rack used steel that would support a Volkswagen..... I had a look to see if I had any recent photos of the "Current" rendition of the rack, I'll have to take a couple tonight and will then post up.

Yes - that thread shows the rack in place on Lobsters 5th Gen. However - that version of the rack used steel that would support a Volkswagen..... I had a look to see if I had any recent photos of the "Current" rendition of the rack, I'll have to take a couple tonight and will then post up.

Thank you for the pic. This is it, simple, sturdy closer to the rider. Awesome.

Could you say that a passenger could sit also...looks like it but I know this is a SOLO RACK.

With a couple extra brackets you could convert it to a 12 O'Clock bar. :goofy:

Err, I mean, nice piece. But I did plan B a while back. :sleep:

If the list gets to 25 people - I will then ask for a deposit from each - of $75 USD via Paypal.

Good idea Ken. Make sure they're committed. :beer:

I fear the shipping down here would be ridiculous...

I've shipped several to OZ. I recall $45-50 Canadian to get it there - but it takes several months by Canada Post.

With a couple extra brackets you could convert it to a 12 O'Clock bar. :goofy:

Err, I mean, nice piece. But I did plan B a while back. :sleep:

If the list gets to 25 people - I will then ask for a deposit from each - of $75 USD via Paypal.

Good idea Ken. Make sure they're committed. :beer:

Lee - I've never asked for $ up front before - but I can't afford to be holding that much tied up DEBT. Its the only way I'll do it again for the 5th gen bike - last time was a nightmare.

Lee - I've never asked for $ up front before - but I can't afford to be holding that much tied up DEBT. Its the only way I'll do it again for the 5th gen bike - last time was a nightmare.

I think it's the way to go, if you're gonna do it, Ken. Just hope if the list gets to 25+ you won't have a problem collecting the deposits. :goofy:

I hope it works out well for all involved. You make money, and 25+ people get a nice custom item. :beer:

Add me to the list, im in. Please pm me if/when this gets going in case I lose the thread. would be nice to be able to use a topcase!

Put me down for one!

So im number 2

Thanks

Add me to the list, im in. Please pm me if/when this gets going in case I lose the thread. would be nice to be able to use a topcase!

So far we are 3...only!

Actually - I'm a little surprised by how many have already signed up. Give it a week or two, the list may continue to grow. I'll have to dig back into my PM's from members asking for a 5th gen rack - that I couldn't help.

5TH Gen Solo Rack - LIST (copy - paste - and add your name to new post please.)

1 Motosensation

2 ruberducky

3 Higgin

4 Munky

5 Primo

6 Ab-Oz ?

7 SinNh ?

Put me down as #8. Hell, if we get close enough, I might take two. Someone's always looking for a KK Solo rack after he's finished a batch. (Ask me how I know.)

1. Motosensation
  2. ruberducky
  3. Higgin
  4. Munky
  5. Primo
  6. Ab-Oz ?
  7. SinNh ?
  8. Crewwolfy

err, I'm still a question mark - KK if the postage was $50Canadia then what would be the total to get one downunder?

rack + post (+ insurance in case they lose it on the slow boat)...

• Member Contributer

Actually - I'm a little surprised by how many have already signed up. Give it a week or two, the list may continue to grow. I'll have to dig back into my PM's from members asking for a 5th gen rack - that I couldn't help.

5TH Gen Solo Rack - LIST (copy - paste - and add your name to new post please.)

1 Motosensation

2 ruberducky

3 Higgin

4 Munky

5 Primo

6 Ab-Oz ?

7 SinNh ?

SinNH at this time--- will pass

Might I suggest posting a heads-up thread in the 5th gen section? I don't come to the luggage section often, only happening upon this thread by chance..

Archived