Dirtiest Vfr Ever?

AvalonRacing

• Member Contributer

On my way out to take a spin on this perfect morning I thought to myself, "Damn, I really have to clean my bike". It's not that dirty but it is put to shame by a few bikes on this forum that are cleaner than showroom new.

That said, lets see a shot of what you think is the dirtiest VFR on the VFRD. No, crashed bikes don't count. Nor do bikes that have been parked in a field for eight years. I'm talking road dirt acquired while the bike was in an upright and running position.

I want to see a VFR dirty enough to make The Toecutter from Mad Max say, "There is no way you are going across the outback with us to kill, rape and pillage until you clean that effing bike... You filthy bastard!"

• Member Contributer

One time, on a trip to PA after I had just overlubed my chain and ridden through several hours of rain, by rear rim got dirty.

DirtyWheel.jpg

That's about all I got.... :biggrin: :angry: :goofy: :cool:

• Member Contributer

Probably not the dirtiest ever as the picture doesn't really do it justice. The redefined, for me at least, caking of bugs on a windshield.

gallery_1591_3469_740540.jpg

Dirty VFR

• Member Contributer
I have a confession to make.

My bike is really yellow.

Hehehehehe!

• Member Contributer

HAH! :cool: I knew it!!

• Member Contributer

:angry: :goofy: :beer: LMAO!!! We knew it all along!! Why else would try so hard to convince us to paint it FLAT black, and not SHINY black?!??! :cool: :cool:

So, since it's one of the slow colors, which is the least slow? Black or yellow?? :biggrin: :huh:

ppm

• Member Contributer

I try to keep mine pretty clean because 1) I like 'em that way and 2) I work on them too much.

This picture snapped at a fuel stop during the Great Butterfly Massacre (aka Texas VFR ride) really doesn't show how nasty it really was.

mothra1.jpg

• Member Contributer
I try to keep mine pretty clean because 1) I like 'em that way and 2) I work on them too much.

This picture snapped at a fuel stop during the Great Butterfly Massacre (aka Texas VFR ride) really doesn't show how nasty it really was.

mothra1.jpg

Hope you were riding with a full-face helmet. Got a pic of that?

• Member Contributer

You all are some tough dudes. Keep 'em coming.

FotoMoto- I can't believe that shot isn't your avatar.

• Member Contributer

It was so bad we were crouching down behind the screens even at slow speeds but when the windscreen got too thick you had to pop up and take it like a man! :huh: We were cleaning our faceshields at any and every stop but no I never took a shot of my helmet.

You all are some tough dudes. Keep 'em coming.

FotoMoto- I can't believe that shot isn't your avatar.

No way. The less I'm reminded of that day, the better. :huh:

Here's how she look that morning:

Before-1.jpg

• Member Contributer

That's okay, Timmy... I got a hold of the dealership that did the rebuild on my VFR. Turns out that (under the yellow) mine's flat black. :blink:

That's okay, Timmy... I got a hold of the dealership that did the rebuild on my VFR. Turns out that (under the yellow) mine's flat black. :huh:

separated at birth...........

• Member Contributer

If i had a pic of my bike that dirty i would have destroyed immediately! Seriously mudding with a VFR?! :huh: Get a dirt bike you guys. :huh:

• Member Contributer

It was so bad we were crouching down behind the screens even at slow speeds but when the windscreen got too thick you had to pop up and take it like a man! :fing02: We were cleaning our faceshields at any and every stop but no I never took a shot of my helmet.

Aaaaaahhh flashbacks!! :fing02:

TexasVFRMeet06078.jpgTexasVFRMeet06083.jpg

Archived