Photochop'rs -- Some Progress

spotthedogg

• Member Contributer

Desperately seeking some help visualizing a couple of ideas I have for paint. I have a silver 2003abs and I want to do a hybrid paint scheme based on the RWB. I am thinking either (starting with a RWB since that's got the lines) change the blue to silver and the wheels to the red from the stripe OR change the blue to silver and the stripes to black and the wheels white. The tank wing should be black on both.

Any help would be awesome I have been playing with the sample software with very limited success.

2007-Honda-InterceptorVFR800FIa.jpg

Thanks guys!!

• Member Contributer

OK, so this is what I have so far. Not too sure about changing the fender color. I can't change the wheel color!!!

2007-Honda-Interceptor-Option1-1.jpg

2007-Honda-Interceptor-Option2.jpg

Do I have to find a picture of white wheels and cut'n'paste?

• Member Contributer

I prefer the second version........though neither one especially floats my boat.

OK, so this is what I have so far. Not too sure about changing the fender color. I can't change the wheel color!!!

2007-Honda-Interceptor-Option1-1.jpg

I like this one quite a bit - except for the front fender. Too much red, but I think it would get lost if you made it all white or silver. How about a color combo on the fender also? Then polish the wheel lips(or paint the lips silver). My 2 cents only, of course. :biggrin:

• Member Contributer

I think the first one would work if you just used a different shade of red. Something a bit more dull than that ruby color.

I want about 30 minutes with you photoshop experts to learn how to change colors without loosing lines, awesome job !!

Silver w/red wheels....

Silver-Red.jpg

Here's another vote for the silver/red stripes/white, really brings them out compared to the RWB version. Though I've always been partial to white wheels...

Just paint the mofo thing red and be done with it. :dry:

:goofy:

spend more time riding! Wait till the snow falls before trying out different...

oh crap. is it snowing out there?

sorry. 75 degrees out here in SUNNY SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA!

Castrol colors? LOL

Try replacing the white on a RWB w/ black, I think it would look pretty cool!

Like this one?

RedBlackBlue.jpg

Yup!

Nice work on all of them Dutchy, very appealing. You should submit your application to Honda's BNG team! :dry:

• Member Contributer
Silver w/red wheels....

Silver-Red.jpg

Silver w/white wheels....

Silver-White.jpg

YEAH! This is what I am going for, now for one last piss ant request..... red stripes and white wheels??

I am getting excite and I know it'll look 10 times better in person.

Scott

• Member Contributer
Just paint the mofo thing red and be done with it. :blink:

:blink:

spend more time riding! Wait till the snow falls before trying out different...

oh crap. is it snowing out there?

sorry. 75 degrees out here in SUNNY SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA!

Fabulous :dry:

I have so much stinkin' snow in my back yard..... well, I've never seen so much. I have about 4-5 weeks to get this done and back together without losing a single ride day.

• Member Contributer
YEAH! This is what I am going for, now for one last piss ant request..... red stripes and white wheels??

I am getting excite and I know it'll look 10 times better in person.

Scott

Silver-Red-White.jpg

• Member Contributer

Ouch, that's awesome. dutchinterceptor you are the man! I will be meeting with the painter Sunday and work out some choices. I will post lots of pics when shes back together.

Ever since I saw this VFR400 I have been thinking of silver/white/black combos for my 800

VFR400.jpg

• Member Contributer
Here's one you don't see every day.

gallery_6707_3017_171566.jpg

Green and Burgundy 6th gen

Try this. Put gold wheels on this scheme. I think this comes closer to the tri-color 1098. Otherwise it would be a great Christmas themed bike. Thanks for all the hard work and all of the color schemes look cool. JD

• Member Contributer
Ever since I saw this VFR400 I have been thinking of silver/white/black combos for my 800

VFR400.jpg

Now that would look very cool on a 6th Gen! Do that one! :blink:

Archived