Photochop'rs -- Some Progress

spotthedogg

YEAH! This is what I am going for, now for one last piss ant request..... red stripes and white wheels??

I am getting excite and I know it'll look 10 times better in person.

Scott

Silver-Red-White.jpg

I like this. Red rimstickers would set it off nicely :blink:

I really think that someone should attempt to make a "how to" to make color changes to the VFR using Photo shop. I think that it would save a lot of request and we would see a lot of cool color options come about.

Castrol colors? LOL

Try replacing the white on a RWB w/ black, I think it would look pretty cool!

Like this one?

RedBlackBlue.jpg

How bout' that one with gloss black and shiny exhaust. I'm suprised there hasn't been a huge response to this one, it does wonders for me :wheel:

Hmm... to change from red or not. Naww, red is fastest!!

I love that color, but I would have the add some desert digital cammie pattern on there where the red is. I hope someone can post a how to to do this because I am wanting to do a USMC scheme for my bike with flat black with desert cammie.

• Member Contributer

I found this helpful but I could not get the wheels from black, there is so much black around them I couldn't separate.

http://www.graphic-design.com/Photoshop/el...lace_color.html

Castrol colors? LOL

Try replacing the white on a RWB w/ black, I think it would look pretty cool!

Like this one?

RedBlackBlue.jpg

How bout' that one with gloss black and shiny exhaust. I'm suprised there hasn't been a huge response to this one, it does wonders for me :fing02:

Hmm... to change from red or not. Naww, red is fastest!!

There are a lot of great schemes here. I did find the above to almost resemble a 'racing team's' colors . And I mean that in a good way..... :wheel:

If you go the black and white way (all are great) I could see pearl in there to take the blah out of the extreme ends of the spectrum and replace it with BLAMMO!!!!! :491: :cool:

• Member Contributer
OK, so this is what I have so far. Not too sure about changing the fender color. I can't change the wheel color!!!

2007-Honda-Interceptor-Option1-1.jpg

2007-Honda-Interceptor-Option2.jpg

Do I have to find a picture of white wheels and cut'n'paste?

When I first read this the other day I thought you were nuts. But WOW those are awesome looking. Honda needs to recruit you for future paint scemes. I'm drooling over the silver and white. :wheel:

• Member Contributer

For sure Veefer Madness there is going to be some white and silver pearl over the white, not too heavy though. I also find the color matched wheels start to look too "race team replica" as much as I like the red wheel idea.

Thanks alwaysaware, put in a word for me! haha

• Member Contributer
Just paint the mofo thing red and be done with it. :biggrin:

I don't want to start a color war (I know how you "red" owners are) but solid red is my all time least favorite VFR color, the '07 dark candy red was all right though.

Silver RIPS , brhhahahahahha

• Member Contributer

Ok, this thread is dead :rolleyes:

It's time to say thanks for all the help and I'm going to start a new thread for the new look. I expect to get some good and bad comments, but hey that's what individual means.

Peace!

• 4 years later...
  • Member Contributer

Castrol colors? LOLTry replacing the white on a RWB w/ black, I think it would look pretty cool!

Like this one?RedBlackBlue.jpg

This might look ok if the wheels were the color of the wing on the tank.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived