Best Fitting Ladies Jacket And Pants

Guest Flailer

Guest Flailer

She wants style and fit - and needs protection.

WHAT is the best fitting textile riding gear for ladies??

and/or

WHAT is the easiest wearing leather riding gear for ladies??

(custom-cut thin-material leathers will be considered - if available)

The best we have seen, so far, is Rev'it brand.

http://www.revit.eu/

A bit expensive perhaps

She kinda likes the "Airforce" line (textile) matching Pants and Jacket.

But she wants even more of the Girlie-Girlie look and fit.

(And to be truthful, while she looks hot, i think she could look even hotter wiff the right cut)

There is another Rev'it model line with fit and cut like the 'airforce"

But it has LEATHER across the shoulders, upper-back and down the arms, wiff textile across the front and back (with armor).

This model looks like the best of both worlds to me, and is sexier too.

But she thinks the jacket is a bit too heavy to be comfortable.

That said i am guessing that full on leathers are outta da picture, unless you know something about "split-leather" makes/models.

Joe R, FS, and the like is NOT being considered due to baggy men's cut and styling.

Any input??

Anyone??

• Member Contributer
She wants style and fit - and needs protection.

WHAT is the best fitting textile riding gear for ladies??

and/or

WHAT is the easiest wearing leather riding gear for ladies??

(custom-cut thin-material leathers will be considered - if available)

The best we have seen, so far, is Rev'it brand.

http://www.revit.eu/

A bit expensive perhaps

She kinda likes the "Airforce" line (textile) matching Pants and Jacket.

But she wants even more of the Girlie-Girlie look and fit.

(And to be truthful, while she looks hot, i think she could look even hotter wiff the right cut)

There is another Rev'it model line with fit and cut like the 'airforce"

But it has LEATHER across the shoulders, upper-back and down the arms, wiff textile across the front and back (with armor).

This model looks like the best of both worlds to me, and is sexier too.

But she thinks the jacket is a bit too heavy to be comfortable.

That said i am guessing that full on leathers are outta da picture, unless you know something about "split-leather" makes/models.

Joe R, FS, and the like is NOT being considered due to baggy men's cut and styling.

Any input??

Anyone??

Give her to me along with your credit card and I will take her shopping. Performance Cycles in Denver is a good place. The owner is a woman and she knows about this stuff.

If you don't want to do that, try calling one of the women at New Enough. They know about these things, too.

There used to be a place called Motorcycle Leather Exchange owned by Colleen something. She was really good about these things. I don't know if this place is still around.

• Member Contributer
Give her to me along with your credit card

Hardly seems like a fare deal <_<

• Member Contributer
Give her to me along with your credit card

Hardly seems like a fare deal <_<

you end up paying the fare and be taken for a ride..................

Those are all tall orders Flailer!

Cortech/Tourmaster has some nice looking textile stuff in a reasonable price range (and several girlie colors including pink and baby blue). I opted for the less sporty, definitely not sexy textile touring stuff they make ... but that has to do with my personal need for functionality over form.

As far as leathers ... again, the bulkier leathers provide better protection ... the JR jacket I had that was kinda girly (royal blue/black design) didn't hold up particularly well during my lowside on the track, although I loved it comfort/look-wise.

For women's leathers you might check out Heine Gericke (don't know if I'm spelling that right) ... they're pricey, but some VERY sexy looking styles that you both might like!

Good Luck! smile.gif

Chaps, Thong and a small leather vest sounds good or is she actually wanting to ride in them too! :warranty:

I would think custom leather would give best fit and quality. :thumbsup:

My wife likes her alpinestars stella gear. It is made for a woman so they keep their curves. She has been in all kinds of weather with the stella jacket and always remained dry and comfortable. Her jacket is textile with some mesh panels. She also has the matching boots that she raves about.

• Member Contributer

I have several sets of leather all made by Joe Rocket. She can get the Trixie jacket and pants that some in some nice colors, and the pants and jacket zip together in the back. For the track I have the Roxie set that have the full circumference zip for the pants and jacket. I agree with TN_VFR_Girl about the Hein Gericke line. They are very nice and well made but quite pricey. Fortunately there are finally a lot of choices for ladies leather wear. Good luck and happy shopping!!

My girl has an Icon Jacket, it looks good and fits well, it also has all the armor. She's got a KBC helmet all girled out as well.

Dirtydizzogg

Thanks to all.....

errrrr particularly to Motor Ref ......

We're gunna do Rev'it for now and leathers, prolly this spring, for track use and hard / hot summer riding.

The female fit of Rev'it brand is nice as it is female-form specific (and we can try 'em here locally in our small town bwm dealership).

Anyone for pics? :salesman:

Thanks to all.....

errrrr particularly to Motor Ref ......

We're gunna do Rev'it for now and leathers, prolly this spring, for track use and hard / hot summer riding.

The female fit of Rev'it brand is nice as it is female-form specific (and we can try 'em here locally in our small town bwm dealership).

Anyone for pics? :salesman:

Yes! :goofy:

It would be nice to put a face to the voice on the phone.... (ooohh, that probably didn't come out right).... :P

• Member Contributer

My wife likes ICON leather and Joe Rocket textile, although on our trip this weekend she's gonna' try on one of the Olympia Phantom 1pc. suits and an Olympia AST jacket (I'm buying one of these jackets)........ :thumbsup: .......in Hi-Viz yellow of course........ :P

• Member Contributer

Fixer likes wearing women's clothing. Check with him on what's hot and what's not! :goofy:

• Member Contributer
Fixer likes wearing women's clothing. Check with him on what's hot and what's not! :goofy:

Oh yeah, that cute little red and black lace number when he had the Aprillia............ :P

• Member Contributer

I understand Fixer.....I suggested a thong and fish net stockings to my wife if she got an Olympia suit like mine, but she said no, she didn't like the way I looked in mine without the suit....... :goofy: ............I'm outa' here before the thread gets closed...ZOOM, ZOOM, ZOOM.......... :goofy:

• Member Contributer
then the idea hit me my wife's thong! the seating comfort was so improved that i thought, " i wonder if stockings really do make your legs stay fresh?" and indeed they did, plus sweaty, sticky leathers slipped right off. it slowly progressed from there....

the bra to retain my water bottles

the high heels to keep my old legs locked onto the pegs

the rosy red lipstick to fight off wind chapped lips

the frilly pink dress....well it was just more comfortable than the heavy, hot leather

This response is useless without PICS

• Member Contributer
then the idea hit me my wife's thong! the seating comfort was so improved that i thought, " i wonder if stockings really do make your legs stay fresh?" and indeed they did, plus sweaty, sticky leathers slipped right off. it slowly progressed from there....

the frilly pink dress....well it was just more comfortable than the heavy, hot leather

This response is useless without PICS

Please delete this post........you obviously don't know Fixer............ :goofy:

• Member Contributer

Oh yeah, that cute little red and black lace number when he had the Aprillia............ :P

you guys just dont understand...it started innocently like the "gold bond" idea and progressed...

at first, the discomfort i got from "monkey butt" on long trips had me thinking, it cycling shorts work to ease the butt pain, i wonder if no shorts work??? then i realized the thought of "tracking" my pants was to great... and rather disturbing :blink: . then the idea hit me :goofy: my wife's thong! the seating comfort was so improved that i thought, " i wonder if stockings really do make your legs stay fresh?" and indeed they did, plus sweaty, sticky leathers slipped right off. it slowly progressed from there....

the frilly pink dress....well it was just more comfortable than the heavy, hot leather.... :goofy:

LMAO Fixer that is hillaireeeeus :goofy:

you guys just dont understand...it started innocently like the "gold bond" idea and progressed...

at first, the discomfort i got from "monkey butt" on long trips had me thinking, it cycling shorts work to ease the butt pain, i wonder if no shorts work??? then i realized the thought of "tracking" my pants was to great... and rather disturbing :blink: . then the idea hit me :goofy: my wife's thong! the seating comfort was so improved that i thought, " i wonder if stockings really do make your legs stay fresh?" and indeed they did, plus sweaty, sticky leathers slipped right off. it slowly progressed from there....

the frilly pink dress....well it was just more comfortable than the heavy, hot leather.... :goofy:

LMAO Fixer that is hillaireeeeus :goofy:

If only he was joking!!!!! :goofy:

j/k fix :goofy:

i like where this thread has gone, and hesitate to reply cause it really doesnt need to stay on topic

Hahahaaa.

We picked up the Rev'it gear today, and will test-ride all weakend. (no pics, yet)

Next spring, or sooner, we plan on hitting the NEW Dainese store in downtown San Fran, for leathers.

ANYONE visited it yet?

??? Whatz this Darth Bling - You been a'phonin my woman???

hash507.jpg

There, that pic make you happy?

And yes Veefer800Canuck - she has over 2,500 under her belt so far, 900 of which are on a Ninja250.

She is a wonderful two-up rider - a joy to ride with.

We are planning on track days (thus the leathers)

And she is considering a Monster600 or CBR 600 for her next ride.

Eric you do realize that you are a few days early? Congrats anyway. :thumbsup:

comeout.jpg

Archived