Hotshoe1200

I wondered where the cool VFR-wear was

Man... That's a hell of a URL... 

This gear looks great. Not sure what currency is displayed when viewed from Australia. I am sure the free shipping won’t apply either. Unfortunately with the current exchange rate it makes them very expensive. Have emailed them to check though.

4CDF5070-17AA-4255-BE84-96C1AC4B2CD8.png

57A3204E-0F67-4D90-9B94-1DEC314F74BC.png

944211C3-DD4D-4DEA-A2A2-EEB39A2DCDE7.png

FE8D12FB-D050-4B2B-B832-5C669FE4B398.png

Anybody around ATL want anything? It's free shipping over $100 and I'm not gonna spend that much!   Lol

On 3/19/2020 at 8:37 AM, Blesk said:

Anybody around ATL want anything? It's free shipping over $100 and I'm not gonna spend that much!   Lol

That puffy down-look jacket would be great here in the not-so-frozen north country. Unfortunately, my wallet is most un-puffy. Thanks for the offer though.   

Some nice looking apparel!  I like the long sleeve crew, and the hoodie,  Unable to ascertain where the products are actually printed and shipped from.  Anyone know?

Did anyone order and receive goods yet? If so, I'd love o hear about the accuracy of the pics and quality of the apparel. If this stuff is decent/worth it I am tempted to get a hoodie

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, adkfinn said:

Did anyone order and receive goods yet? If so, I'd love o hear about the accuracy of the pics and quality of the apparel. If this stuff is decent/worth it I am tempted to get a hoodie

+1 I'm looking at the tee shirts long and/or short sleeved.

They seem to have pretty bad reviews when I look them up. Sounds like a lot of customers never receive their order.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

23 hours ago, paulmeisterpk said:

They seem to have pretty bad reviews when I look them up. Sounds like a lot of customers never receive their order.

That's too bad because if they had a positive following/good rep I'm certain a lot of peeps here would be buying from them.  The graphics look really great!  I actually sent them a message with a bunch of questions but no response yet.

On 5/22/2020 at 2:36 PM, Goldcrown44 said:

That's too bad because if they had a positive following/good rep I'm certain a lot of peeps here would be buying from them.  The graphics look really great!  I actually sent them a message with a bunch of questions but no response yet.

Same thing here. I thought they looked great.

Those are nice shirts.  Too bad about the customer service.

Please update if the situation improves.

Brian