.....and from the ashes, a phoenix shall rise !!!

Howesnet

Well, as promised in my new member welcome post, here she is folks. Washed, dressed, ship shape & battle ready. The first pic is as I bought her. I changed the tank pad for something a little more fun, added carbon mirror covers, 3m stone chip film, tank grip pads, replaced the original saddle, fitted a centre stand and mounted my cameras. Just need to think of a cool name for her. Sugestions welcome.? Hope you like her !!!

20160323_091010.jpg

20160626_182529.jpg

20160626_182556.jpg

20160626_182609.jpg

2016-06-26 18.37.54.jpg

• Member Contributer
4 hours ago, Howesnet said:

They're the high screen and the extension screen, both from honda as far as I know. Both on when I bought the bike. Liked them both so left them

The add-on screen is Honda, the main screen is not.

Lovely colour and like the seat and carbon wing mirrors. as Swimmer says, the add-on is Honda but the main screen looks like a Givi....   novel idea but wondering what effect the add-on Honda screen has with the Givi. Try it with and without then let us know.

Ride safe. 

• Member Contributer

Hi, looks great.

Where did you get the carbon mirror covers?

• Member Contributer

Years ago there was a government campaign to promote milk.  "Milk, the white engine"

so Honda came up with this add

"Or do you prefer a glass of milk?"

4d0069f952bf917ef35720de0093cf6d

• Member Contributer
46 minutes ago, RoystonRocket2 said:

Looks good, I like the white bikes. Very tempted to get some carbon wing mirror covers. Thanks for the link.

I thought that too until I saw the price! :unsure:

I wasn't too keen on the price either, until I saw what it was going to cost to replace the mirror arm. These just fit snuggly over the top of the existing arms and fixed in place with a little no more nails glue. Hey presto, new looking mirrors for a fraction of the cost

Archived