Who Owns This Bike?

F6bguy

• Member Contributer

this is my wallpaper til my bike is finished.....any pics with the seat cowl on?

I don't have any at the moment but I need to take a few shots anyway, as I have since removed the center stand and rear passenger foot pegs. Today is a busy day for me but tomorrow I might have time to do a few shots.

Did you park it in the red zone?

Lol, It's always in the "red zone"! This is actually right in front of my garage.

• Member Contributer

id really appreciate some pics.....thanks

Just did one with and without seat cowl on.

DSCN1285_zpshng3rfe5.jpg

DSCN1286_zps95un2jkg.jpg

• Member Contributer

Mines almost done....post-34590-0-12659900-1455744185.jpeg

Our bikes are almost identical twins! In this case I guess they'd be fraternal twins. My bike definitely needs a repainting, the PO had dropped it on its right side and cracked the front cowl and right body panel. I have Left/Right OEM replacement panels, as well as a new gas tank that I bought last year but they need some prep work before being painted. I have a Barnett clutch kit on the way for it too, which I was hoping would be here this week but looks like it won't be here until next week or the week after :unsure:. Other than a new paint job and perhaps cat-less headers (better yet the Tyga exhaust Rush is working on getting us VFR folks), I think I'm pretty much done with the mods I had planned. :pinocchio:

• Member Contributer

DSCN1286_zps95un2jkg.jpg

Beautiful bike.... why's it in prison?

• Member Contributer

DSCN1286_zps95un2jkg.jpg

Beautiful bike.... why's it in prison?

It's actually on the outside of the prison ready for a breakout, what better get away vehicle than a motorcycle! and a 5 Gen at that.

Archived