Rvf750R Tribute

CapitanBooster

Question

21da80b20f7d3d647b248fe65fe224d4.jpg

Hi, i am Pippo aka Capitan Booster

I come from Rome (Italy) and i am crazy for vfr (this is the fourth)

But this time i want .... more

Now ... if you want, I'll tell you

At the beginning was....

nu3yve8e.jpg

etyzumyp.jpg

4ute9ate.jpg

japu9u4u.jpg

ure6u8yn.jpg

Working during the week end and finding items during the nigts.....

e9y6y9a9.jpg

Ehm ... this is for rvf 400

arygareq.jpg

genubebe.jpg

This is for the kawa zx6r

qutesu3u.jpg

This is for the VTR 1000 F
yba6yry5.jpg

Aftermarket...

ja7upuvy.jpg

From a Ducati ST2 ... Showa and Brembo serie oro

uhedy4a9.jpg

Some trouble with the 400 plexy

e6e9uqaz.jpg

I like it...

ygyse5uz.jpg

5amady4u.jpg

I did it!!!

6adanede.jpg

u8ysy8e5.jpg

u3y5ene6.jpg

I see the light across the tunnel

nejy9uha.jpg

Better for the tire size and the RC design

6epepy2e.jpg

Sandy Spare Parts from england for the left exhaust exit

enyduted.jpg

upada5as.jpg

Maybe...

ape5yna5.jpg

eburytus.jpg

The engine is closed!!

4eqynu2e.jpg

tanu2ara.jpg

Clean is better..

du7u4u3y.jpg

I am tired but a bit :-)

• Answers 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now i've some problems with the rear fairing. It doesn't fit to original tank (more wide than rc45 tank). I've cut it and now is unusable. Do you know a rear fairing for rc45 that fits on vfr750f tank?

Inviato dal mio GT-N7100 utilizzando Tapatalk

The bike looks terrific so far.

From what I have seen over the years, all RC45 bodywork requires adaptation to the VFR frame/tank.One of our members Mr Matt may have some ideas for you?

Hey Captain,

Great work, I've only been on VFRD sporadically in the past few years so I've missed your project.

I think on my tail section the bodywork was actually a little wider than the tank, I think I bought mine from Airtech since it had 3 mounting points on each side instead of 2. Thurn Motorsport in Germany has one that is a blend of the 4th gen and RC45ish style

DSC01751.JPG

DSC01753.JPG

DSC01754.JPG

I think I shaved away to the second line here, if I remember right it looked like it would fit

DSC01769.JPG

My build has been in limbo for a while, hopefully you can get yours finished and tell me how to finish mine :) It looks like you are using the VFR subframe, is it chopped?

Also, I noticed you found an upper fairing stay from a ZX6R, I hadn't thought of that but it is a hole in my build. Do you think you can hang the mirrors on it too?

Hi Mr Matt nice to meet you, finally :-)... thanks for the info for the rear fairing and yes we have modified the original subframe but it is not finished yet. Maybe more high at the seat level. The front frame is the original (for the instruments) but i'll cut because near the windscreen. I've used a zx6r frame for the upper fairing.... and i hope hang it the mirrors (but with two little bar for the correct holes distance)

Actually the problems are: fixing headlight to the front frame (saving the regolation), the exhaust muffler (carbon), fixing the seat on the fairing (maybe a neoprene seat). Today i've bought the mirrors, the windscreen, the blinkers and the rearset

• Member Contributer

Could you use something like early CBR900RR headlights? Should be easier to find than RC45 headlights!

Ciao,

Nice job!! I like it. Is it finished?

Have you some rear subframe and front subframe pics?

I've some trouble with mine

"Ogni mattina una quadricilindrica si sveglia e si accorge che gli manca coppia.Ogni mattina una bicilindrica si sveglia e si accorge che gli manca potenza.Non importa che tu sia quadricilindrica o bicilindrica ....... comincia a correre"

For the headlights, Yamaha FZR600/1000 from the early models or 600(3aj)/660(1994-97)/750 Tenere looks like would fit in there.

Or Kawasaki ZXR750 once?

• Member Contributer

Ciao Capitano.

Vedo che anche a te piace imbarcarti in imprese dove poco o nulla è semplice! Mi piace e, neanche a dirlo, sono certo che finirai prima tu la tua che io la mia.

Dove stavi girando con il BMW? Valleunga?

Probabilmente conoscerai già David Silver Spares, se no, ti dico che è un negozio on-line in Inghilterra.

E' uno stockista Honda che compra fondi di magazzino in tutto il mondo e poi rivende roba nuova e originale a prezzi abbordabili rispetto all'Italia. Se ti manca qualcosa di particolare puoi provare lì.

Se hai bisogno di qualche cosa chiedi pure, se posso ti aiuterò con piacere, non sono proprio ferrato con i 750, però... hai visto mai.

Ciao, Luigi.

• Member Contributer

Make mine a large one with extra mushrooms :goofy:

Ciao Capitano.

Vedo che anche a te piace imbarcarti in imprese dove poco o nulla è semplice! Mi piace e, neanche a dirlo, sono certo che finirai prima tu la tua che io la mia.

Dove stavi girando con il BMW? Valleunga?

Probabilmente conoscerai già David Silver Spares, se no, ti dico che è un negozio on-line in Inghilterra.

E' uno stockista Honda che compra fondi di magazzino in tutto il mondo e poi rivende roba nuova e originale a prezzi abbordabili rispetto all'Italia. Se ti manca qualcosa di particolare puoi provare lì.

Se hai bisogno di qualche cosa chiedi pure, se posso ti aiuterò con piacere, non sono proprio ferrato con i 750, però... hai visto mai.

Ciao, Luigi.

Luigi ... le nostre sono "Mission Impossible" :-)

Si la BMW era Vallelunga ...... mi pare l'ingresso della esse

Al momento dovrei avere tutti i pezzi, ma dovesse servire approfitterò della preziosa informazione

Adesso la carena è in carrozzeria per verniciatura ed adesivi, a settembre cercheremo di finire (impiante elettrico spellato filo per filo perchè la strumentazione del VTR è completamente diversa)

a presto

Inviato dal mio SM-P905 utilizzando Tapatalk

Archived