New To The Vfr In Colorado

RRM

• Member Contributer

Hey guys, yet another convert to the VFR lifestyle. I purchased a 2006 VFR800A in pearl white (I know some will groan, but the sunbeam white really floats my boat). Bought completely stock with 7000 miles on it. This will be my sport bike mostly and I am going to set it up as such.

I also own a 2000 Honda XR400 which is a bulletproof off road/single track bike. It's where I really started to appreciate Honda engineering.

I also own a 1993 BMW R1100RSL which is my sport-tourer. It has 193K on it, of which 110K is mine. I have been to Alaska, Key West and several other places. Motorcycle touring is a perfect way to see the country. I understand that the VFR is a very capable sport tourer...but I promised my BMW we would keep that to a minimum :). I have done all maintenance on it and fully appreciate how a forum like this will enable me to work on my VFR.

I'm in Longmont, Colorado. Give me a shout if you are near. Thanks, Randy (RRM)

Attached is a quick photo of stock...many more pictures to come since I also love to tinker with bikes. Cheers, R.

post-29072-0-01874900-1399678645.jpg

• Member Contributer

Welcome, RRM!

I'm down in the Springs along with the website owner, Hispanic Slammer. Maybe we can meet up for a run-a-bout soon!

-Jon

• Member Contributer

Welcome to VFRD from across the pond :beer:

good to see you at least got the tank decal in the fastest colour :goofy:

• Member Contributer

Is that a pearlescent white?

Welcome again from across the pond.

New guy usually buys the beers! :beer:

• Member Contributer

Thanks all! If you are in Longmont, first beer is on me. We have a lot of great breweries around here. :fing02:

• Member Contributer

Hey Randy,

Thanks for the post. Nice low mileage VFR, the boxer will probably learn to share, ja? :cool: I get out to Co once in a while to visit family, will stop by Longmont again next trip. I'll look for the pearl white 80. :unsure:

Welcome.

Kevin

• 2 weeks later...

Archived