This Makes Me Sad

• Member Contributer

Offer €350 and buy it. Honestly, it doesn't look that bad. Nothing has been destroyed, other than it once was a nice original. Who knows where those parts ended up now.

Here's my €200 rescue.

• Member Contributer

why? i bet he couldnt find good body work with his budget. :wheel:

But could afford a new bike? He started with a complete bike and stripped it down and didn't finish it.

• Member Contributer

He needed to be told that just because you take parts off and half ass a tail doesn't make it a "streetfighter" the devil is in the details and I see none. Just like a cafe racer doesn't mean that you put clubman bars on a cb and walk away.

He needed to be told that just because you take parts off and half ass a tail doesn't make it a "streetfighter" the devil is in the details and I see none. Just like a cafe racer doesn't mean that you put clubman bars on a cb and walk away.

spot on.

Bobber = "I took the back fender off"

Cafe Racer = "I got these groovy clubman bars on eBay"

Streetfighter = "I crashed it, didnt put the plastics back on and got this awful headlight with rubber straps on eBay"

Stunt Bike = "This POS is OK, because I nammed it a stunter. Plus there is always eBay..."

Timmy you are spot on. Not hijacking, but what makes me sad is what timmy describes above. Real artisans do much more to craft their bikes.

'I stripped the bike and left it naked because I couldn't figure out where I put all the parts, so therefore it's a streetfighter' UGH, I can't stand these types

Archived