Tunnels Are For Kids

• Member Contributer

NICE. We've all thought about it, just never had a camera to place at the end of the tunnel. Sometimes it is the simplest things that take us back to our childhood and the things were just down right fun. Not to far from where we live is a trail we enjoying walking down or riding the bikes along with our kids (Liam is 6 and sister Chantal is 4) and it is an old railway bed converted to a nature trail. The area has some spectacular scenery and three short railway tunnels that were blasted through the mountains. The kids love going though the tunnels on their bikes and ringing their bells the whole way. Oh to be a kid again.

Thanks for sharing.

Cool! I can't resist doing that going through tunnels. :beer:

Brum umm umm! Those South Park kids be saying tunnels bring out my inner fag. :goofy:

• Member Contributer

Silly rabbit ... or was that Trix? :laugh:

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old; they grow old because they quit playing."

--Oliver Wendell Holmes

• Member Contributer

When I'm on the Duc, I usually like to gas it going into the tunnel and let off the gas about have way through...Quite a sound I will admit! Works just as well on the '09 with the 2Bros exhaust :biggrin:

• Member Contributer

I rode through the two tunnels, like a sane adult, and it seemed to sound good, so the seemingly isolated area gave me the idea what if I went through with some revs.

I usually reframe in freeway or residential area tunnels, but I thought I was all alone and it had been at least 15 miles since the last time I had seen anyone on the road, and they were going in the opposite direction.

Ironically after I balanced my cell phone, on the ground with sticks, and then rode back through that tunnel, two motorcycles went by me and through the tunnel. I almost didn't do it because they just were so close. I captured them riding through in the complete video.

Archived