6th Annual Catskills Fall Ride: October 5-7, 2012

SEBSPEED

• Member Contributer

I'm not the guy that fell off the bench... just saying. I may have had me pipe and man slippers, but I didn't fall off a bench. (ahem, Keith)

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

I haven't decided which bike to ride, but the ST does have a TPMS installed by the previous owner...

ahhhhh..........so I might hold off on buying new rubber for the 4th gen.........there's not enough meat on the rear to get from the Catskills to Atlanta

• Member Contributer

:angry: dammit.............'spose I could ride the Blast :tour:

:ohmy: ......where ya been?? Glad to see you never mailed the VFRD letter of resignation. Drive up for happy hour...........your RWB might even be there!!

I'm not the guy that fell off the bench... just saying. I may have had me pipe and man slippers, but I didn't fall off a bench. (ahem, Keith)

... And the bench you didn't fall off of, didn't then also land on my wife's car, right Trav?

• Member Contributer

I'm hopefully in. Still waiting on parts for the VFR with no ETA, so I may be on the Concours14 :ph34r:

Work will be the deciding factor, but it's a holiday weekend so I should be good to go.

• Member Contributer

Hello all, new to the site but not to bikes. Finally got my dream bike! 99 VFR800 and been logging miles. I would like to attend and have parents that live in East Durham. 20 mins from the hotel. I would like to tag along with like minded bike nuts. Riding up from my home in central Jersey. Looking forward to it. I will take some glam shots and post this weekend. Of the bike, that is. Names Austin

Hello all, new to the site but not to bikes. Finally got my dream bike! 99 VFR800 and been logging miles. I would like to attend and have parents that live in East Durham. 20 mins from the hotel. I would like to tag along with like minded bike nuts. Riding up from my home in central Jersey. Looking forward to it. I will take some glam shots and post this weekend. Of the bike, that is. Names Austin

Sounds good Austin, I live in Cairo, right in the middle.

• Member Contributer

I am checking the radar in the am and hoping to head up for the weekend. Looks scetchy? My mother works at the Irish import store, she is very chatty. Tell her i sent you and get a deal on Some Irish crap you dont really need ; )

• Member Contributer

:angry: dammit.............'spose I could ride the Blast :tour:

:ohmy: ......where ya been?? Glad to see you never mailed the VFRD letter of resignation. Drive up for happy hour...........your RWB might even be there!!

:rolleyes: .............in the woods man, in the woods

http://contour.com/s...file0004-1--113

• Member Contributer

Updated list

1. Sebspeed

2. Mrs. Sebspeed

3. Brian (MidlifeVFR)

4. timmythecop

5. YoshiHNS

6. KevCarver (sans Carver)

7. vfrAustin

• Member Contributer

OK I'm in.

1. Sebspeed

2. Mrs. Sebspeed

3. Brian (MidlifeVFR)

4. timmythecop

5. YoshiHNS

6. KevCarver (sans Carver)

7. vfrAustin

8. rhenter

Randy

• Member Contributer

I am a ping pong MASTER!

Now, I just have to come over and put Timmy out of his ping pong misery :wink:

Sounds like this ride will be as much fun as the others.

Now, to get to work on another kitchen pass :rolleyes:

• Member Contributer

I've been very busy this year and would like to go, however, I'm getting married that weekend. I'm out for another year. Maybe we could celebrate our anniversary next year there, though. Hmm... I wonder how that conversation is going to go.

• Member Contributer

Congrats! We now have one more reason to celebrate on Saturday night. There's a good chance the ride will be 1 week earlier

next year, so hopefully we'll see you in 2013.

• Member Contributer

I contacted the Cha Cha Hut and told them to expect hungry bikers for lunch on the 6th! :-)

I was there 3 weeks ago with a bunch of hungry bikers and I got right in line while everyone else cued for the john. I got the last of the beef brisket.

Randy

• Member Contributer

Clever, but you just showed your hand. I will be looking for that play. The weather has been outstanding for riding and I have been dialing in my bike. I am really fond of this thing allready. I am looking forward to checking out all you bar set ups. I may need to do something, my back is complaining. Chow

• Member Contributer

professor_farnsworth.jpg

Good news everyone!

Chain is OK, all it needed was a good cleaning and a little tightening up.

Looks like I can make the trip on the VFR instead of the ST. It is, after all, a VFRD ride... :cool:

Anybody made reservations yet?

Archived