I found my missing GoPro Camera but...........................

RollinAgain

• Member Contributer

So I lost my GoPro camera last year at TMac. It was mounted to my front fender and the case popped open at some point and bye bye camera. I have no clue where or when it happened and since I had already covered many miles before noticing it was gone so I didn't even bother looking for it. Now almost a year later I was doing some routine maintanance on my bike and guess what I found stuck between the exhaust headers? I'm not sure why but it doesn't seem to be working anymore and the on-off button is gone. Do you think this is covered under warranty?? LOL!!!

post-14198-0-90779800-1335975996.jpg

Rollin

Wow that amazing, I actually spent some time looking for that thing(was one of the ppl riding with him). As much as I'd like to say nice find...........

• Member Contributer

I'd say submit it. You never know, and it might be good PR for them.

A few years ago, my wife & kids gave me a cool little Zeiss monoscope which our then-new dog got hold of one day. The only thing that wasn't destroyed was one of the lenses. So I sent the whole pile in to Zeiss and asked if they could build me a new one using that lens, and charge me for the difference.

I didn't think I'd ever hear from them, but a couple of weeks later I got a package with a new scope in it. The form accompanying it said "Replaced Under Warranty."

• Member Contributer

Hey I was on the ride with you, sucked to loose the camera good to get it back but sucks it's cooked :(

Would be interesting to see if there is any video left on the card.

• Member Contributer

Well I purchased a cheaper and different brand camera that included a remote control so I just gave away the battery which appeared to be good. Unfortunately I was not able to retrieve any footage off the memory card. My new camera has a tether and I'll make sure it doesn't happen again. Will get some test footage with the new camera this weekend.

Rollin

I recently removed my left fairing to get at the stator. Wedged in there, I found my lucky orange rabbits foot. Last time I saw it was October 2011.

I lost a bolt from the front of my fuel tank, it went ping ping ping but didn't end up on the garage floor...2 years and upmteen km later I dropped something else whillst i had the tank up, searching for it found the original bolt on the flat bit tween the V...

• Member Contributer

Lost my fancy sunglasses. Many months later was cleaning under the car seat and found two pairs of sunglasses. Man that was nice.

Archived