Giant Howitzer Exhaust (OR: When Civic guys get into bikes)

Veefer800Canuck

• Member Contributer

I like the color and calipers but must call fail on the cans. Or maybe just the ends, too big and an unimaginative straight cut or something like that.

I think they look just "ok". Could be better with some tweaking, but would still be over the top.

This is one of my all-time favorite custom bikes, it also uses fart cans, but they blend in better here! :biggrin:

75074af7135c7ec1f.jpg

75074af713a57e8d9.jpg

The custom you posted is Wickad Seb.

As for the VTEC with Fart Cans, they would be :slightly: better if perhaps they were smaller diameter and with slash cuts on the outlets as opposed to just straight.

The proportion is all wrong, they are completely cartoonish in size methinks.

• Member Contributer

From the start, I was thinking hmm, not bad. Like that. Like that. Nice touch. Good work there. WHAT THE HELL!?!?!

Those pipes need to go. And the blue headlights. Not a fan of the car logo on the bike, but everything else looked pretty good. Maybe he just sold his ricer accord and saved those parts to put on his new crotch rocket?

• Member Contributer

Meh. I've seen VFRs I thought were less tasteful than that.

Not a fan of most of those mods, but it takes all kinds.

I like the look of the white plastics on a black frame, even if it is a homebrew.

• Member Contributer

Those pipes are a good way to economize on parts.

In the summer they go on the VFR, in the winter, pop them back on the Cummins and you're off to the tractor pulls.

Archived