5th gen 25th Anniversary

Auspanglish

98vfr800rwb.jpg

98vfr800rwb2.jpg

98vfr800rwb3.jpg

A guy over here in the Spanish VFR Club is going to paint his 5th gen. a la 25th Anniversary RWB... just thought you'd all like to see the photochop I did up to help convince him. Thanks to the owner of the white 5th gen...served as a perfect canvas

• Member Contributer

some more insiration:

5th_gen_rwb.jpg

Timmy, is that Photoshop? Or is that an actual painted bike? I want one. Mine, just like that...

• Member Contributer

I'm in full on lust here...

You're gonna hafta bring the whole bike up here if you want stripes painted on it. Just sayin.

And then there's the PC on the wheels. White wheels on a RWB paintjob is like whipped cream on a banana split.

• Member Contributer

98vfr800rwb2.jpg

Go for a darker, deeper blue, and maybe a red fender, and you have a winner.

Agree deeper blue, but I like the blue fender too... might wrestle between white or silver polished wheels, too.

• Member Contributer

98vfr800rwb2.jpg

Go for a darker, deeper blue, and maybe a red fender, and you have a winner.

Agree deeper blue, but I like the blue fender too... might wrestle between white or silver polished wheels, too.

historically speaking, they should be black wheels w/ polished lips, and fender should be white. :biggrin: white wheels means a LOT more time cleaning, FWIW

I'm in full on lust here...

You're gonna hafta bring the whole bike up here if you want stripes painted on it. Just sayin.

And then there's the PC on the wheels. White wheels on a RWB paintjob is like whipped cream on a banana split.

"I know a guy". Just sent a pair of wheels out to him for a project, he's doing them in gold for $40/ea. I'll let you know how they turn out.

some more insiration:

5th_gen_rwb.jpg

Timmy, is that Photoshop? Or is that an actual painted bike? I want one. Mine, just like that...

as far as I know, that is a real bike and I cannot spell.

Archived