Welcome AnikMankar to U.S.A Group Ride

Lee 2002

• Member Contributer

Let's go with April 10th with the ride to leave sometime around 4pm, when Hondalover arrives. Everyone (anyone?) welcome to arrive at my house a little early for a meet & greet and await Hondalover's arrival.

Sounds great!

• Member Contributer

Cool! I'll be there, April 10 after 4! biggrin.gif

Awesome! Going to be a relaxed ride since two of us will be on borrowed bikes. Don't be too late, we'll try to leave as close to 4:00 when Mike arrives.

make that 3 of us smile.gif

make that 3 of us smile.gif

(1) You are on mine

(2) I'm on somebody's bike --- to be determined --- but I have a good solid lead on a local sporting bike

(3) ??? (edit: I forgot - Mike will possibly be one of the many bikes he has access to)

has someone on this ride got the FLAF!!!

I'd be willing to pay for shipping back to the holder... much as I did when SEB got it to me a few years ago for my NE Kansas ride.

I don't know where it is... not going to worry too much about tracking it down... just going to be a few of us riding around taking in some scenery and having a good time.

I'm starting to get the feeling that there really isn't a bad apple in the bunch.

Apart from me, of course....

Best you stay clear - I have a habit of exploding into flames for no apparent reason. :pissed:

While Anik will be riding my '02 VFR, I'll be riding this Ninja 650r.... Thanks, Jeff! I owe you one.

4476410854_92519a7ce2_b.jpg

Anyone else want to join us? April 10th, 4:00pm, my place.

• Member Contributer

While Anik will be riding my '02 VFR, I'll be riding this Ninja 650r.... Thanks, Jeff! I owe you one.

4476410854_92519a7ce2_b.jpg

Anyone else want to join us? April 10th, 4:00pm, my place.

nice ride.

Lee, how many of us now ?

• Member Contributer

nice ride.

Lee, how many of us now ?

Including yourself, I believe there are 5 of us. Do you like riding in heavy wind?

should be ok :fing02: - weather looks sunny :rolleyes:

• Member Contributer

4474304987_50edd20880_b.jpg

VFRD member Anik, from Mumbai India, was able to meet up with my family for supper. Now we are getting to know each other and having a good time.

Great taste in T-shirt Lee :laugh:

655a54c1.jpg

:warranty:

Great taste in T-shirt Lee cheerleader.gif

Can we say that great minds think alike? On any given day I look like a page from the Aerostitch catalog. It is always fun to throw a T-shirt in on top of a legitimate order for something that is needed.

• Member Contributer

too bad you chose the 10th. I will be at track school at MAM that day. otherwise I was thinking of coming down for it and bringing both bikes in case someone needed one.

Hope y'all have fun.

too bad you chose the 10th. I will be at track school at MAM that day. otherwise I was thinking of coming down for it and bringing both bikes in case someone needed one.

Hope y'all have fun.

I think we are going to have a blast! Thanks for the good wishes.

Good of you to offer another bike. It would seem we have the spare bike situation worked out thanks to a previous boss of mine. He's a good guy and flat out said, "If it were anybody other than you...." Jeff is a good guy and knows that I will take as good of care of his motorcycle as possible.

If things change on your end drop me a PM and jet on down here. It will be very informal, but I'm sure we'll have a good time. If you can't make it this time I'm about 75% confident in a fall NEKS Meet.

• Member Contributer

amybiomiddle.jpg is predicting Sunny and 73° on Saturday.

I can just image the comments if she gets it wrong

Amy Schmidt is full of ......... :pinocchio:

• Member Contributer

amybiomiddle.jpg is predicting Sunny and 73° on Saturday.

I've been watching the weather very intently. Anik is going to get about the best weather he could hope for in my book. I think I've got everyone's numbers that is planning on coming, but I'm trying to see if I can't get out a little early on Saturday.

Amy Schmidt is full of ......... laughing6-hehe.gif

This is Kansas, they are wrong almost as much as they are right.

I've been watching the weather very intently. Anik is going to get about the best weather he could hope for in my book. I think I've got everyone's numbers that is planning on coming, but I'm trying to see if I can't get out a little early on Saturday.

We have hit the weather jackpot if the predictions hold true.

As a bonus, there should be lots of range burning going on. Hopefully that should make for some interesting photo opportunities.

• Member Contributer

We have hit the weather jackpot if the predictions hold true.

As a bonus, there should be lots of range burning going on. Hopefully that should make for some interesting photo opportunities.

I think it will be perfect.

Archived