EBAY Hong Kong Pazzo lever lookalikes

Veefer800Canuck

Question

So my ZX-12 riding buddy is looking at a set of these levers:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280462545804&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

For $72, they would seem to be a helluva deal, if thay are what they appear to be.

The pics look nice, of course, and the feedback is good, but I was wondering if anyone has actually bought and used them and can comment???

P1340066.png

(I already have Pazzos, courtesy of a group buy here on VFRd, so am not in the market)

• Answers 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A friend bought these for GSX-R. Look great feel great but they flap around.

Maybe you can space them out with some fine washers but the tolerance that you get with pazzo or crg is not there. Pitty

I wish I could say that I liked the feel of Pazzo/CRG/etc levers, because these would be a nice deal. I had a set of Pazzos for my CBR, but I didn't like the shape of the lever. I prefer the thin shape of the stock lever. :rolleyes:

I would rather buy the knock offs,it just seems a little crazy spending $160 or around that much for levers.It would be interesting to know the real cost of a pazzo lever,I'd bet it's $20 or less.

I'm with SEB the stock levers work quite well biggrin.gif

• Member Contributer
  • Member Contributer

I have a set of eBay pazzo look alike levers from china.

I'm very happy with them and an awesome £££ saving!

Ill keep my stock levers if bike falls over for spares, but if i do brake one ill still buy a pair from china again as they are two for one and look great.

They do not flap about!

The finish is very nice!

no im not working for them, very skeptical myself to start, but after i got some rear-sets from china as well i know what im in for. I just looked for 76mm spacing and they fit my 4th gen build.

I have had to remake the brake master bracket, but nothing unexpected, as they are universal and i do have a bit of Ally and a small file. No not the best, but they do work, and well......

My new flash levers

Think im lucky to have changed to cbr1000 04-07 master units so i have no fitment issues(looking for VFR levers)

Am sure if you shop about you can find some to fit, Honda levers were fairly universal over the 90's.

Ill keep my stock levers if bike falls over for spares, but if i do brake one ill still buy a pair from china again as they are two for one and look great.

My new flash levers

Do they "flap around" like one guys says up there - how to they compare fir/finih to pazzo's ?

snapback.pngPLCGuy, on 14 February 2010 - 11:35 AM, said:

Do these fit a VFR? I don't see a listing for one.

This link to an Ontario Pazzo supplier lists what fits what bikes. Hope it helps.

http://www.topendz.c...gory_Code=Pazzo

this is the fitment list from the pazzo website. Some of the listings from the site posted on the post above do not match completely..

example...

St1300 uses different brake lever but same clutch lever as a 6th gen

st1300 uses 5th gen brake lever according to the PAZZO website.

The link to the Ontario pazzo dealer lists the 6th gen and st1300 as the same..

CB599 / CB600 HORNET1998-2006 (F-18/H-626)View Image View Image

CBR 600 F2,F3,F4,F4i1991-2007 (F-18/H-626)View Image View Image

CBR600RR2003-2006 (F-29/Y-688H)View Image View Image

CBR600RR2007-2010 (F-33/Y-688H)View Image View Image

CB9192002-2007 (F-18/H-626)

CB1000R2008-2009 (F-33/H-33)

CBR900RR1993-1999 (F-18/H-626)

CBR929RR2000-2001 (F-29/H-626)

CBR954RR2002-2003 (F-29/Y-688H)

CBR1000RR / FIREBLADE2004-2007 (F-33/H-33)View Image View Image

CBR1000RR / FIREBLADE2008-2010 (F-33/Y-688H)View Image View Image

RC51 / RVT1000 SP-1/SP-22000-2006 (F-29/H-33)View Image View Image

VF750S SABRE1982-1986 (F-18/V-00)

VFR7501991-1997 (F-18/V-00)

VFR8001998-2001 (F-XX/V-00)View Image View Image

VFR8002002-2009 (F-18/V-00)View Image View Image

VTR1000F / FIRESTORM1998-2005 (F-18/V-00)View Image View Image

CBF10002006-2009 (F-18/V-00)

CBR1100XX / BLACKBIRD1997-2007 (F-XX/V-00)

ST1300/ST1300A2003-2008 (F-XX/V-00)

VTX13002003-2008 (F-18/H-626)

X-111999-2002 (F-XX/H-626)

As we know from the "will a 6th gen brake master fit on a 5th gen" thread you can not interchange the 5th and 6th gen brake levers. Either make sure the fitment is right before you buy or make sure they have a return policy..

so if I want a clutch lever for my 6th Gen. what would I order, a CBR???

See my post above that lists the pazzo part #'s ?

A 6th gen VFR = 02-09 Honda VFR 800 =

Brake lever is F-18

Clutch lever is V-00

Now find a Model with V-00 hilighted

Now you know what models you can use a clutch lever from that will FIT your 6th gen VFR..

Please let me know if you have any more trouble cross referencing the list..goofy.gif

Looks like you'd have to get a seller to mix and match if you wanted a set for the 6th gen. For $50 bucks id give it a whirl... just have to sit down n figure out who would do it.

problem is finding a suitable clutch lever..

I found a few VTR1000F brake levers on Ebay.. $9.99 for a OEM STYLE - $40.00 for a pazzo knockoff, But none listeed a clutch lever..

Worse case scenario you order the clutch lever from pazzo (I used motomummy.com for my SET) and try a brake lever from Ebay. probably cost $120 a set that way..

• Member Contributer

They do not flap about!

The finish is very nice!

no im not working for them, very skeptical myself to start, but after i got some rear-sets from china as well i know what im in for. I just looked for 76mm spacing and they fit my 4th gen build.

I have had to remake the brake master bracket, but nothing unexpected, as they are universal and i do have a bit of Ally and a small file. No not the best, but they do work, and well......

My new flash levers

Think im lucky to have changed to cbr1000 04-07 master units so i have no fitment issues(looking for specific 4th gen levers)

Am sure if you shop about and do some investigation you can find some to fit, Honda levers were fairly universal over the 90's.

Slight edit on first post to answer a few questions.

I was initially referring to the levers themselves being quite good, did not mention fitment as ive got my vfr master units in a box for spares, as ive already modified my vfr more than most.

Another option besides pazzo..

http://www.fpracingusa.com/

I emailed these guys a few months ago asking about availability for the VFR. There reply said early spring..

Not sure if there making them for the VFR yet or not. might be worth a email to find out..

• Member Contributer

Anyone interested in these levers should email the company and ask up front for fitment details. They recently shipped a ton of these things that were supposed to fit FZ6's......... and they don't. The company has been standup about the whole deal and is refunding money, but if y'all want to avoid disappointment you should talk to someone first. The US distributor ins in CA. I believe

Anyone interested in these levers should email the company and ask up front for fitment details. They recently shipped a ton of these things that were supposed to fit FZ6's......... and they don't. The company has been standup about the whole deal and is refunding money, but if y'all want to avoid disappointment you should talk to someone first. The US distributor ins in CA. I believe

Which company/levers are you referring to?

I emailed the guy selling the ones in this link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Brake-Clutch-Levers-Honda-CBR-1000RR-RR-FIREBLADE-08-09_W0QQitemZ250578081472QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotorcycles_Parts_Accessories?hash=item3a579e16c0

The guy responded that he didn't have any that would fit my Y2K VFR

Mike

• Member Contributer

Which company/levers are you referring to?

Just contacted my buddy who was involved with the FZ6 deal, he says it was says Fire Dragon Brothers. Sorry for the lapse.

• Member Contributer

I sure do like cheap stuff from China, but I like my job more... something to think about.

I couldn't agree more, I recently bought a Moose (E-line) skid plate for my Honda CRF450x dirtbike... Thought that I bought a USA made carbon fiber skidplate but to my surprise at $159.00 it was still made in China and yes it was a piece of crap. So I emailed Moose about the issues and they told me to contact the maker E-line. So I did and was told that they have no control over their product becuase it's made in China... WTF I then took it back to Cycle Gear (great return policy) & ordered a Made in the USA Works connection... Very happy :goofy: So when your pulling on that front brake real hard in a panic stop... Which one would you want to have on your bike? For me it's the Pazzo's not some junk that's made in China. IMHO

Archived