Lookie What I Got

Been wanting to upgrade the suspension for a while but life got in the way. Then I got lucky and saw this in the VFRD classified. Many thanks to member alexm for posting and speedy shipping.

IMG 0444

But wait, that doesn't go here:

IMG 0434

Actually, I finally got around to sending my folks to Jamie for his full cartridge kit upgrade. He is also going to power coat the folks since they are so pitted. Was going to wait for the shock until next fall/winter but couldn't pass up the deal from alexm. All that equals the full meal suspension deal. I'm giddy like a school girl!!!

• Member Contributer

Other than how the bike looks, you won't even recognize it. It's like having a whole different bike that can read your mind and do whatever you ask of it. Great score.

• Member Contributer

My gosh. This sounds like something I need to do. Really appreciate the feedback = I've had my eyes on JD suspension kit for a while.

Dave

Other than how the bike looks, you won't even recognize it. It's like having a whole different bike that can read your mind and do whatever you ask of it. Great score.

Pretty much said correctly, I too say good score.

• Member Contributer

As already mentioned, probably the best upgrade you can do and you will love the results. :beer:

• Member Contributer

i have all the stuff (shock and fork internal from JDm) sitting on bench waiting for the last part of the equation...... ambition got a serious lack of that. plus this weekend will be too nice to have it torn apart.

Archived