New Guy

Bieb

Finally decided to join after viewing many posts found by Google. Great forum!!! I've owned my 06 for about 5 years. Have done 3 track days at MSRH near Houston. No chicken strip, drug a footpeg, but can't get my butt off the seat enough to get a knee down. Rode to Barber's Motorsports park (awesome place) to watch an AMA race. 600+ miles in one day was my first road trip. I commute with my bike regularly, 60 miles one way. Recently replaced chain/sprockets, +2 on the rear.

Looking forward to hanging out with yall.

Bieb

VFR at Barbers.html

• Member Contributer

Welcome Bieb. Great having another 6th gen owner in the house. Can't seem to open the attachment - looking forward to seeing pics of your bike.

Thanks for the welcome. Picture is now my avi. Didn't realize my email didn't save it as a jpg. Next up for the bike is new brake pads. Considering EBC HH.

• Member Contributer

Welcome Aboard Bieb! Always nice to add another member to the fray. As far as brake pads go, the EBC HH are a great choice I have them on both of my VFRs.

Thanks for the welcome. @redricer, trying to lay low w/ a black one. LOL @ Dutchy, I work with some guys from Rotterdam, great people. Thanks for the feedback on the EBC pads. Hope to get them ordered this week.

Archived