Just Showing Off My New Exhaust.

hellindustries

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone have any experience with the Delkevic exhaust from Edgewood CO? The price is better than others especially for a full system. Availabilty for 5th gens is great! I ride a 2000 in the fast color! am still running the cat header with a Sanitune slip-on. Comments??

• Member Contributer

Delkevic 350mm Hi-line carbon. No baffle. Not too loud, but plenty throaty.

attachicon.gif2015-10-27_1.jpgattachicon.gif2015-10-27_2.jpg

Looks GREAT!

Do you have the part number from Delkevic for just the mid-pipe? For example if you had to replace yours...

• Member Contributer

Does anyone have any experience with the Delkevic exhaust from Edgewood CO? The price is better than others especially for a full system. Availabilty for 5th gens is great! I ride a 2000 in the fast color! am still running the cat header with a Sanitune slip-on. Comments??

Yeah, I gave 'em a shot and ordered a full system. I haven't put the headers on yet (winter project) but bolted on the pipe right away. I made a tiny bracket to link the muffler clamp to the stock mounting point on the footpeg bracket. Much cleaner look IMO.

6E58647C-0953-4944-982F-21847CEC7317_zps

I'm one of those weird guys who doesn't like loud so I went with their longest can and also use the dB killer/baffle; even removed, it's still fairly quiet. If you want more, go with something like the OP got. Video is with the baffle in.

• Member Contributer

Ordered the Delkevic header today $277.00 to my door plus the youg Lady on the phone knew what she was talking about. Sounded cute too!

If you could have waited there is a group buy for actual performance headers from Tyga; that project will launch in early 2016.

http://www.vfrdiscussion.com/forum/index.php/topic/82473-tyga-vfr800-headers/page-1

I like!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered from them on Black Friday. Good experience. It will be here today.

Archived