Sebspeed Clutch Cover Window

Just finished the rebuild of my VFR. While riding on a cool breezy good feeling kind of day last fall, a deer decided to t-bone me. I suffered 2 broken ribs, a broken left hand and scars on my right leg. I got lucky and cheated death with full gears on. My bike suffered broken fairings along with a cracked clutch cover so I decided to do the cover mod. I wanted to share my video of the clear clutch window made by Sebspeed. His engineering is top notch! It's a different look that attracts everyones attention. I love it!! Again I want to thank sebspeed for the opportunity to have his work and JakeIII for the clutch cover.

https://youtu.be/fzV5Tkb7_eA

Looks great! Glad your ok, and still riding...

I will be selling this VFR soon, not riding anymore due to the accident. Too many people texting and over populated Deer in my area.

Great color !!!

Thanks

Nice work bud!

same to you

• 4 weeks later...

I am totally smitten with the colour, i just gotta have it, what colour is it, is it candy apple or just candy red.i am having orgasms just looking at it. Fantastic job.

• Member Contributer

Very sorry to hear about your deer crash. I hate those hooved forest rats. I've had contact with two too many of them.

Glad you survived. It's good to be walking around after one of those, huh?

Also sorry to hear you're giving up riding.

• Member Contributer

Great work, I'm glad you picked up the cover from SEBSPEED. It looks like you have a plate on the bike, hopefully you get out for a couple of rides before some lucky buyer comes along. Cheers.

I am totally smitten with the colour, i just gotta have it, what colour is it, is it candy apple or just candy red.i am having orgasms just looking at it. Fantastic job.

It's off the 07 VFR, not sure the color code, thanks

Very sorry to hear about your deer crash. I hate those hooved forest rats. I've had contact with two too many of them.

Glad you survived. It's good to be walking around after one of those, huh?

Also sorry to hear you're giving up riding.

Yeah feels great to walk away from a deer accident, I'll ride until someone buys it ...cheers

• Member Contributer

Looks fantastic

'cept for those grips on the tank... :unsure:

and I would advide having so much keys/weight pulling on the ignition key :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi SBD Rockets, The color is Candy Glory Red, what base coat color did you use. Was it silver or gold, has a fantastic tinge of gold when the sun hits it.

Got my bike booked in on July 12 for the same paint job, sorry to be a copycat, but that bike just looks unbelievable.

Snowy.

Archived