Returning Vfr Driver Goes Black

Guest vfrsweden

Guest vfrsweden

So after i sold my 2006 vfr (candy red) 4 years ago i found myself wanting another ride and i went with black with quickshifter and touring pack(side bags and top box with 12v outlet) havent seen it personally yet but the dealer sent me theese photos so i had something to look at atleast,bless him :)

post-14422-0-11494300-1427545010.jpg

post-14422-0-96670000-1427545053.jpg

post-14422-0-63661700-1427545092.jpg

• Member Contributer

I would not be able to look at those..I would have to be there watching it come out of the crate! My excitement would be through the roof!

(Probably why I've never ordered anything through a dealer) lol

That crate took a pretty good hit on the left side just behind the foot peg.

Edit: Upon further review, it looks like the crate got set on the pallet pretty hard and the crate buckled under dynamic load as the rear wheel did not come to rest on the pallet. You should be OK. From the photos it looks like the only potential for damage would be if the bottom crate frame member buckled into the underside of the swing arm.

Congratulations on your new motorcycle. It looks nice.

• Member Contributer

Our choices are red or white in the US but as luck would have it you can still find a used 2007 in RWB!!!

will probably pick it up in a few days for storage since its still just above freezing almost every night,but i belive i will be in leather in less then 2 weeks.. :)

I should have looked at where the post came from. I can't begin to figure out Honda's global strategy. After 40 yeasrs of black and gray bikes, I am riding red now because I wanted a VFR.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived