New To The Vfr

JohnnyImport

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

There is a white 2014 in the showroom here in Kelowna and every time I'm in there it bores a hole in the back of my head with those seductive looking headlights. I attempt to ignore the fantastic body lines as I walk past it, sitting upon its high pedestal as if to say, "Here I am. Take me home." One day.......................

Congrats on the purchase and WELCOME to the wonderful world of the V....F....R................... Once you swing your leg over, thumb the starter, listen to the burble of the exhaust, then blip the throttle to awaken the beast within, snick the tranny into first and pull away from the dealer, you'll open her up and hear the glorious sound of the V4 under load and become one........................ With all the rest of us loons who are crazy about our Viffers.

Enjoy the bike. We ALL know you will. LOL. Still have to wait a little while before uncaring the beast here in Kelowna but hopefully the wet coast has been kind and your weather stays clear for THE BIG DAY. All the best and ride safe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Nothing beats a new VFR for every type of street bike riding and the occasional track day. You made a great choice. Still loving my 98 VFR800. Welcome to VFRD. Great place to talk motorcycles and riding.

• Member Contributer

Hi and welcome. :beer:

If you open the original pic in Windows Photo Viewer (just double click on the photo file), there is a rotation button on the bottom row of buttons. Click it until it's correct, close down the viewer and it will save it for you. Of course, if yr using IOS.......

ScreenShot217_zpsakuh2rhv.jpg

• Member Contributer

I like your choice of autos also. I owned two Integra GSRs (1994 and 2001 which was stolen from my driveway!). I believe the Civic Si is a reasonable replacement.

• Member Contributer

Here you go Johnny :

That takes care of the sideways part . . . but isn't that the sprocket on the right side of the bike . . . ? :goofy:

• Member Contributer

Here you go Johnny :

That takes care of the sideways part . . . but isn't that the sprocket on the right side of the bike . . . ? :goofy:

WTH how did I do that ?

Thanks man looks so much better the right way up! Installed bar risers and quick shifter, we will see how it rides tomorrow!

The mirrored image sent me for a bit of a loop I will admit!

Archived