I Dropped Lola

Guest xundercoverx

Guest xundercoverx

so the other day i was coming to a stop sign and there was this lady who was also coming to the stop sign headed in a different direction. so it was my turn to go then as i went she proceeded to continue also. mind you i'm going straight. so i continued to forward as did she. i slam on the brakes because she wasn't stopping and ended up tipping over my bike bending the clutch lever, gear shifter and today i noticed i have some sort of leak coming from the underbody. and i have the slightest idea where its coming from

post-29574-0-99630700-1399529525.jpg

post-29574-0-59805500-1399529542.jpg

post-29574-0-00325700-1399529564.jpg

• Member Contributer

Never a good thing but the damage looks minimal compared to some! Time for some new aftermarket levers I guess, I like ASV levers myself but the $40 levers on eBay work too.

i bent the shifter back by hand and it actually feels better lol. tomorrow im going to take the fairings off and see if i can spot the leak

• Member Contributer

Good thing you are ok.

As for the leak,

does it look like champagne but tastes like cherry cola? :cool:

update the oil leak stopped good news clutch lever is still bent so thats thats is all that is wrong with lola a bent clutch lever

:cheerleader:

As for the leak,

does it look like champagne but tastes like cherry cola?

In which case it might be coming from your tranny.

Or uhh, somewhere. Sounds Kinky anyway. :laugh:

I would check that out. :warranty:

• Member Contributer

Sorry for the mishap - coulda' been a lot worse though. From the thread title, it looked like you might be telling us you broke up with your girlfriend. :ph34r:

• Member Contributer

Sorry for the mishap - coulda' been a lot worse though. From the thread title, it looked like you might be telling us you broke up with your girlfriend. :ph34r:

L.O.L.A. LOLA But I know what I am and I'm glad I'm a...

Them's fightin words right there.

Lmao you guys are comedy. I just spent 60 bucks on a set of shorty levers from Amazon. So hopefully when they get here they will hold up to my noobish tendencies.

Lola's lookin' pretty sexy. I'll bet that Delkevic sounds mean.

you wouldn't believe how good she sounds now. Next is some barnetts clutch plates

Archived