4th gen pic

thought i would post a pic of my 1996 750..the bike has only 13000 miles and gets a lot of compliments post-25320-0-75905900-1344407904.jpg

Wow it looks brand new. I have a 97 but the previous owner must have left it outside most of it's life. I wish I could restore it to look like yours.

Whats up with your seat cowl? I have never seen that before. Clean bike. :fing02:

IIRC, that's whats called a Corbin "Smuggler" seat cowl that Corbin used to, or may still sell. As you can see, it adds a lockable storage space that readily accessible without taking of th cowl with its hinged cover.Beck95 VFR

• 3 months later...

Blast from the past indeed!

Hello again Joe Foe!

There are probably a few Big List folks that remember ya!

For those that don't know, Joes vfr750 has more stuff done to it than you could shake a stick at!!!

http://s177.beta.pho...uffalo/library/LOL Yes I do Have just about every gadget ...up grade possible..... Still going strong even after I totaled it one two three four times and each time brought it better then it was before. Dont ride it as much as I use two with new hobbies and lol ran out of things to do on my VFR. FYI I have missed you at the last couple Friday 13th events......

• Member Contributer

Blast from the past indeed!

Hello again Joe Foe!

There are probably a few Big List folks that remember ya!

For those that don't know, Joes vfr750 has more stuff done to it than you could shake a stick at!!!

No kidding. This mod must be to get trains to stop at bike crossings . . . :laugh: I doubt anyone looking at that thing would be tailgating. :huh:

http://www.bikepics.com/pictures/1699061/

I love my '96 with 20K it looks new and I get a lot of questions, "Is that New?"

Parked next to my 2000, the 96 style just looks more modern.

And get way more complements.

Archived