Project 85 VF1000R

JWhelan65

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

This is killing me! I just bought an '85 and cant touch it til the basements finished....

Looks Gorgeous!

• Member Contributer

Moved my entire garage into the new shop today, its been the hold up on this build...

IMG_5400.jpg

Wow! Time for a new thread on the garage build! That is incredible!

Bike is looking good too. :smile:

Dang, Joe...that looks incredible, but not surprising. Your shop emulates your whole attitude when it comes to bike restorations. I've seen service departments that aren't nearly as sano as that. Nicely done.

Dang, Joe...that looks incredible, but not surprising. Your shop emulates your whole attitude when it comes to bike restorations. I've seen service departments that aren't nearly as sano as that. Nicely done.

Thanks Larry, it has been a long process but getting close to being done.

• Member Contributer

Dang, Joe...that looks incredible, but not surprising. Your shop emulates your whole attitude when it comes to bike restorations. I've seen service departments operating rooms that aren't nearly as sano as that. Nicely done.

Fixed that for ya, and I've been in a few operating rooms rebuilds!

Dang, Joe...that looks incredible, but not surprising. Your shop emulates your whole attitude when it comes to bike restorations. I've seen service departments operating rooms that aren't nearly as sano as that. Nicely done.

Fixed that for ya, and I've been in a few operating rooms rebuilds!

Ha Ha! You're absolutely correct on the edit..

Archived