Best Modification Ever!

toddulu

• Member Contributer

Finally! A useful farkle! Can't wait for the rear aiming option to come out so I can have my front and rear covered!tongue.gif

• Member Contributer

That was great!!! To make that more effective you need the rockets that make that loud obnoxious whisle as they are flying.

Regards,

Rollin

• Member Contributer

If Motorcycles = Awesome

And Pyrotechnics = Awesome

Then Motorcycles x Pyrotechnics = Awesome^2

:rolleyes:

• Member Contributer

I can't help thinking Roman candles would work much better than bottle rockets for aiming purposes. I think that would finally solve the tailgating problem once and for all.

• Member Contributer

LMAO. That guy is sooooo going to jail. :biggrin:

My thoughts exactly. As "cool" as it looks, I'm pretty sure that firing a projectile from a moving motor vehicle is gonna get you in one hell of a lot of trouble with law enforcement. But still fun to watch! smile.gif

• Member Contributer

LMAO. That guy is sooooo going to jail. :biggrin:

My thoughts exactly. As "cool" as it looks, I'm pretty sure that firing a projectile from a moving motor vehicle is gonna get you in one hell of a lot of trouble with law enforcement. But still fun to watch! smile.gif

Probably true. After the cops stop laughing their asses off, they're likely to issue a summons at a minimum. goofy.gif

• Member Contributer

Pretty awesome, indeed!

But why no :biggrin: at launch?

Personally I just want something capable of firing lit cigarette butts back at the car that flicked one out in front of me!

I believe they are acutally model rocket engines. If they were bottle rockets, there would be an explosion at the end! :ph34r:

The bigger rocket motors have a pop at the end to deploy the return chute. :biggrin:

:ph34r: