Just another 8 spoke gold wheel undertail 4 Gen

SLO97VFR

• Member Contributer

What is the going rate on these?

If you have to ask, well then you can't afford it. :fing02: :goofy: OK seriously, $300-450 depending on condition, color, age.

Looking good SLO. :beer:

yes gold wheels are the bee's knees, but my flat black persona wont allow it at the moment. After looking at these photos, I have realized that I must have a 4th gen.

Huzza!

• Member Contributer

$300 - $450, really? Either that's too high or I got a screamin deal on my never-mounted 8 spoker.

Evidentially! And I should have stayed in house (VFRD) for wheel straightening!

yes gold wheels are the bee's knees, but my flat black persona wont allow it at the moment. After looking at these photos, I have realized that I must have a 4th gen.

Huzza!

Yep, shades of gold work well with most Honda colors. That 4th Gen looks great.

Blonde on Asphalt? Whatcha!

• Member Contributer

I have realized that I must have a 4th gen.

Huzza!

You're just in luck. I just happen to have a 4th gen. It's going to have to go. Don't have room in the "my garage" box to add another bike.

Thanks guys! I spray painted the rear first to make sure its what I wanted. I then found a shade close to it at the powder coater and had them done. Front wheel is perfect but rear looks like he laid it on a bit thick and came out a bit darker with some darker discoloration to it. Not too bad though and matches the gold in the VFR logo. I want to paint the clutch cover gold as well and maybe black out the frame forks and other little pieces. I paid $240.00 I think for my wheel used.

Archived