Anyone Heard Of 'z-nuts'?

kgsmotorcycles

Question

• Member Contributer

Am going mad looking for an example of these 'Z nuts' so i can complete the bolt up of my newly modded swingarm.

Saw an example of them very briefly in a magazine from 'Demon tweeks 2008' this morning. (oh yes ill be calling them up tomorrow)

The nuts are supposed to be a little thiner than usual and possably have a locking element to them... ???

Anyone out there have an idea what im looking for or shine a light on such a fastner?

:angry:

15 answers to this question

• Member Contributer
Heck, one good reply out of six. We're getting better. :goofy:

:huh: :beer: :cool: Yep, looks like Happy Hour came early for those clowns,,,,, funnt chit tho :unsure: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Heck, one good reply out of six. We're getting better. :goofy:

:beer: :cool: :goofy: Yep, looks like Happy Hour came early for those clowns,,,,, funnt chit tho :unsure: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Well, it does take a little while to sort out and cull the 'well meaning ones'..... :dry:

There's no charge to be a member, but you still have to 'pay' to enjoy the true benefits of being one...... :sleep:

Greg :huh:

• Member Contributer
There's no charge to be a member, but you still have to 'pay' to enjoy the true benefits of being one...... :sleep:

Greg :unsure:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :huh: :beer: :cool: :goofy: :sleep: Sooo true :goofy: :dry: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"Zee nuts are in zee jar hunny, and no, you cannot have zem for zee veekend!"

:unsure:

You're not by chance looking for Dzus fasteners, are you?

That was my thought. Dzus fasterners are usually 1/4-1/2 turn quick release fasteners.

Archived