Vfr On Psych

Guest Rhodes

• Forum CEO

Oh your talking about a tv show? I thought on your Psyche - it is definitly on mine! I was singing in the shower, "my girl" - from the Temptations, of course I had my viffer in mind. Its been cold outside, but I got my girl, in the month of May - (Tmac)

Oh your talking about a tv show? I thought on your Psyche - it is definitly on mine! I was singing in the shower, "my girl" - from the Temptations, of course I had my viffer in mind. Its been cold outside, but I got my girl, in the month of May - (Tmac)

Glad I can get my thread blessed by our fearless, naked, singing leader. :thumbsup:

I'm not familiar with the show, but I'm assuming it's futuristic because this guys got some seriously freaky-lookin' headgear and goggles on there...

That's a modular helmet that's flipped open...

• Member Contributer
Glad I can get my thread blessed by our fearless, naked, singing leader.

anyone else getting bad mental images from this???? :blink:

I'm not familiar with the show, but I'm assuming it's futuristic because this guys got some seriously freaky-lookin' headgear and goggles on there...

Nothing more freaky than anything I've worn into the office. :lol: Show is kind of a modern day crime show with a goofy sense of humor. Full episodes are available on their site, but not the one with the bike in it. I got a video of the bike driving past, but I'm not sure it's worth the effort to put it on youtube or finding somewhere to host it.

Emmmm, like, DUHHHH!! :goofy: :goofy: but it looks lik the visor sits up at an impossible angle and the low resolution makes it such that it reminds me of the helmets in some futuristic movies... like star wars...

Just tell me to shut up... :warranty:

Emmmm, like, DUHHHH!! :goofy: :goofy: but it looks lik the visor sits up at an impossible angle and the low resolution makes it such that it reminds me of the helmets in some futuristic movies... like star wars...

Just tell me to shut up... :warranty:

No no no, keep talking... :P

Just tell me to shut up... :blink:

No no no, keep talking... :P

He's even riding a vehicle... with only TWO wheels! :blink: If that's the future, I can't wait!

Awwwww come one guys!!! :warranty: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy:

I'll have you all know that I'm 195 cm tall and have a black belt in macramé...

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

• Member Contributer
He's even riding a vehicle... with only TWO wheels! :warranty: If that's the future, I can't wait!

Kinda like you can tell that Star Trek is actually in the future....because they have no Banjos. :o

It's even a 5th gen. I wonder if it was one of us. The show is supposedly filmed in Santa Barbara.

I had a feeling it was 5th gen, but I wasn't sure enough to put it in one of the gen specific forums. Thanks for the confirmation! :thumbsup: I spent half an hour trying to rewind it to get a decent picture.

He's even riding a vehicle... with only TWO wheels! :warranty: If that's the future, I can't wait!

Kinda like you can tell that Star Trek is actually in the future....because they have no Banjos. :o

Actually... there are :goofy:

• Member Contributer
Glad I can get my thread blessed by our fearless, naked, singing leader.

anyone else getting bad mental images from this???? :warranty:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Quiet, you!..............You're not helping.

f__k_still_hunter_thompson_small.jpg

Thought it was Tinyminds, on Kwb377's bike.

Next Question: Is that a dragon sticker, on the nose?

He's even riding a vehicle... with only TWO wheels! :blink: If that's the future, I can't wait!

Hahaaaaa... take that!!!

banjomu7.jpg

Poetic justice DOES exist!!

:salesman: :salesman:

Hahaaaaa... take that!!!

banjomu7.jpg

Poetic justice DOES exist!!

:salesman: :salesman:

Geeee..... that little kid from Deliverence ended up doin' pretty good for himself. :thumbsup:

Can't even tell where the lobotomy ended....... :goofy: :o

Make his Mammy and Pappy real proud-like! :blink:

Or is that James Taylor at the 'Home'?

Poor guy never got over Carlie Simon..... <_<

• Member Contributer

HA...that proves that Star Trek is NOT from the future...probably from some parallell universe.

wow...great find. :beer: I bet they wrote him into the script because of the plethora of Banjo/Star Trek jokesters over the years.

• Member Contributer

Actually... there are :beer:

HA...that proves that Star Trek is NOT from the future...probably from some parallell universe.

wow...great find. :beer: I bet they wrote him into the script because of the plethora of Banjo/Star Trek jokesters over the years.

NOPE its the future all right.. couse those who fail to study the past are doomed to repeat it! :goofy:

and watch the reruns! :goofy:

my kids and grands and GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT etc..kids..are going to say....

"please god! dont let her be preggers and i will never drink again!

Archived