now the proud owner of a VFR750

Hi all, I've just bought a vfr 750 FK, pretty much blind, its got MoT, the electrics work and runs fine, it is however as you'd expect a bit tatty round the edges, so this winter its going in the garage and getting worked on. Looking forwards to reading technical advice as I go through the forums.

• Like 4

• Member Contributer

I’m working my way through one that was stored for 14 years 

V4dreams.com is Joe Nelson and he knows everything about them ….squirrelman is the carburettor guru👌

BTW The Haynes manual contains the correct information about the FK, the Climer doesn’t, probably because it was never an American import 

• Member Contributer
3 hours ago, Alann2 said:

Hi all, I've just bought a vfr 750 FK, pretty much blind, its got MoT, the electrics work and runs fine, it is however as you'd expect a bit tatty round the edges, so this winter its going in the garage and getting worked on. Looking forwards to reading technical advice as I go through the forums.

Awesome! Post some pictures

• Member Contributer

Welcome to the asylum Alann2 from the Land Of Interesting Weather. Congrats on your choice of a Very Fine Ride. We'd love to see some pictures to confirm you are not a figment of our imagination.

Take care and safe riding.

• Member Contributer

Och aye the noo!!! :beer:

Welcome to VFRD from across the North Sea!

The Download section has the workshop manual.

But +1 on what Maxswell wrote....  We'd love to see some pictures to confirm you are not a figment of our imagination.

• Member Contributer

Welcome to the Board.

You landed in the right spot in my opinion.

I have found the members here to be exceedingly generous with their time and expertise.

Give them a chance to prove it🙂.