Just bought a brand new VFR1200FD

FRANKENSTEIN

HI I hope this is the right place just wanted to say hi, new owner but I have owned quite a few bikes over the years pretty much all Honda's I work at a Honda dealership. I ride them all and last year I tried the VFR1200F for the first time with the DCT, I simply fell in love with it and rode it as my demo the whole year and next year I will be riding my brand new one still in the crate here.

Looking forward to learning from you guys.

thanks

• Member Contributer

Welcome!

The 1200 is considered the 7th generation, while the new VFR800 is the 8th. No worries either way, welcome to the club. Glad you found the right Honda for you!

• Member Contributer

Welcome fo VFRD from across the pond!

We really need a picture though....... :-)

• Member Contributer

Welcome. Had our bikes serviced twice at Scona Cycle in Edmonton on our way through town. That the one you at? Had a really spry owner who had a cool motorbike collection on the second floor and great stories about his many dirtbike escapades in South America. Anyway post a pic and its official.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer
On 10/20/2016 at 5:16 PM, thtanner said:

Welcome!

The 1200 is considered the 7th generation, while the new VFR800 is the 8th. No worries either way, welcome to the club. Glad you found the right Honda for you!

Just an Fyi-- here is the link to the 7th gen forum where you'll see people discussing bikes like yours http://www.vfrdiscussion.com/index.php?/forums/forum/104-seventh-generation-vfrs/

Archived