Just Picked Up My First Vfr

Storx

Well I posted a bunch of questions in here about a couple of bikes, I tried to find a good quality 5th Gen but they were nearly double the price of some of the 6th Gen bikes around me, I settled on a 2002 w/4,618 miles only... bike has a little weathering and corrosion on some of the medal surfaces, but overall the bike is in very good condition as far as I can tell....just drove it 91 miles home after purchasing the bike....10154decfae60c29cab4e1f838e1f2db.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

• Member Contributer

Congrats and be sure to go over the bike thoroughly and flush/fill any fluids that appear to need it. The Honda Service Manual is available in the downloads section of the forum, should help,quite a bit if you're. DIY'er.

• Member Contributer

VFRD -- possibly the greatest enthusiast forum in all the world. We have all manner of motorcyclists here: old, young, fast, slow, commuters, tourers, racers, modders, stockers, master mechanics and noobs.

We are encouraged that you are already describing this as your "first" vfr. May there be even more in your future.
Welcome to the community, Marine.

• Member Contributer

Welcome to VFRD from across the pond :beer:

I prefer bra-less, but YMMV :goofy:

• Member Contributer

Welcome, like "Eagles, Hotel California" once you join V Four's, you can never leave....

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

• Member Contributer

Welcome. Nice catch! Fun, fun, fun....

And, just for the record, there are no old people on this forum. Riding a VFR will keep anyone young, crazy, and non-conformist...... :goofy:

Archived