Back From The Dead

stockman42

• Member Contributer

I was a member several years ago, 03 sold because I got fat and lazy. Lost fifty pounds and in better shape, SO I got the 04, that my good friend wanted more than his next breath. So on to the 07. We live in Memphis, and ride at our own pace. "SAFE"post-33907-0-72085100-1449626449.jpgpost-33907-0-59878200-1449627004.jpgpost-33907-0-40322900-1449627604.jpg

• Member Contributer

Yes the eye candy red.... I wanted a silver one, but found the candy 07 purchased in 09 by the gentleman I got it from with 950 miles on the clock, a Corbin seat (lovely by the way) and helibars. It's an "A" model which Almost stopped the purchase, but so far the breaks are great! I have been riding for 30 years and I don't think the anti lock is a bad thing so far.

Greetings from Chattanooga. Lots of good roads over there? If you come over to the mountains send me a PM and maybe I can ride with you guys

I want to find some VFR fans that want to go to MotoAmerica at Barber, Atlanta, or Virginia this year, so if you hear any let me know. I guess the MotoGP at COTA wouldn't be very far for you, huh?

I haven't got around to the losing 50 LB yet...lol

• 4 weeks later...

Archived