New Guy From Socal Here

Hello, my name is mike and i recently purchased my first VFR. It's an Asphalt 04 w 29k, PC and Leo SBK exhaust. Im fairly new to CA, bout a year and a half, and getting back on a bike after 3 plus years. I look forward to talking with you all and as soon as i figure out my new phone i will share some baby pics. nice to meet you and thank you in advance for your assistance in helping reinforce my decision to go VFR.

• Member Contributer

Welcome from the bay area. I have only been out here almost a year; best moto place in the world! Had the vfr for about 3 months..love it! Hope you have the same experience as me!

• Member Contributer

Welcome to vfrd from across the pond.

Wr need a picture of your bike!!!

• Member Contributer

Welcome aboard! You're in my neck of the woods. I'm in the OC too and have a good rapport with the other "locals" here and can say there are quite a few of us here that love to ride! Especially our VFRs!

If you need any assistance with getting acquainted with your bike or help with any maintenance, swing by my place, my garage has seen its fair share of VFRs, my two and a few other rider's bikes.

Cheers!

Welcome from the other side of the Orange Curtain. :beer:

Look up Angeles National Forest. :tour:

• Member Contributer

Welcome to vfrd from across the pond.

Wr need a picture of your bike!!!

What Dutchy said! We need pics or you don't exist . . . :smile2:

Hello, my name is mike and i recently purchased my first VFR. It's an Asphalt 04 w 29k, PC and Leo SBK exhaust. Im fairly new to CA, bout a year and a half, and getting back on a bike after 3 plus years. I look forward to talking with you all and as soon as i figure out my new phone i will share some baby pics. nice to meet you and thank you in advance for your assistance in helping reinforce my decision to go VFR.

Being a new member myself I can definitely say the community here has been a great help. Welcome!

Archived